For me, based on the descriptions:

Ni > Si > Ne > Ti

Can't relate to Fe at all.
    4w5 sp/sx EII

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I read "my feelings are as deep as a well" as "my feelings are deep as shit". And I was all "fuck yeah!" Then I realised it said 'well' and I thought "oh well, I guess that works too."

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Likes senza tema, EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Thanks for the tag..
    I can’t put it in order.
    I don’t like the way it’s expressed.
    I.. can’t do it.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

MBTI
    INFP

Fe, Ni, Te and Si are the ones I can somewhat relate, don't know what's the exact order. Then at some level with Fi. I don't get Ne description at all! Ti and Se stay distant to me.

What it comes to the Fi description... I've read the text over and over again trying to see behind the words. Because that's how I see it: words followed by other words, forming sentences. I cannot relate to it unless I understand the meaning. And right now I'm not sure if the writer has really understood Fi.

Because Fi is not about choosing sides and sticking to it until the end. Fi is not rigid. It's constantly in motion, using Ne or Se to gather information from the world. It's about using new data to challenge former beliefs and values, always weighing the right and wrong and what's the best decision at the time. So yes, we might come out strong with our opinions at times, but that's not because we'd be chained with our ultimate values or being too stubborn to let go. It's because of the knowledge. Fi is personal feeling of knowing what's right. And what makes Fi so indecisive sometimes is the changeable nature of knowledge.

I thought these were pretty true to the conceptual context of psychological types. But I don't think Ti and Te were all that conceptually accurate, as well as Fe.

For example, Te that holds fast to standards of knowledge is somewhat neurotic because it won't accept anything outside the scope of those standards; similarly, Te that's come to see how knowledge of the world can be contradictory could also take the neurotic stance that knowledge is transient and any attempts to order knowledge is a delusion. In this regard your Ti description could easily apply to a Te type that has a good balance of thinking because they both accept that things can be explained and yet understand that there is always new information that can lead to better and/or more accurate/truthful explanations.

For example, Ti is axiomatic thinking. It builds on premises and principles and acts as an architect for devising some kind of ordered system of knowledge or inferences. A lot of Ayn Rand's philosophy, for example, was built upon certain principles that she considered irrefutable. Lawyers also often portray this type of thinking when trying to make a case for someone's guilt or innocence. When it becomes neurotic is when a Ti type believes they understand better than anyone else or any other line of reasoning, despite that their understanding of things rely on certain assumptions they perhaps take for granted as universally true or just true in general (and they will refuse to question the validity of these assumptions).

Also, Fe is much less about moral crusading then it is about expressing what the Fe type finds agreeable/disagreeable. It doesn't have to involve empathy/sympathy for other people, although it can, as it mainly comes down to the level of emotional affinity they have with their surroundings and the resulting influence they will exert to make things as agreeable as they are able to. This can have Ti undertones (as it is unconscious) where someone has certain expectations of other people, such as expecting that one fulfills their obligations and expecting people to have certain social skills that facilitate communication...and consequently enforcing these expectations in some manner.

That said, I related with 2, 4, 5, 7 (Ni, Si, Fi, Ti per OP definitions). Order I guess is Ni > Fi=Ti > Si > Fe=Te=Ne=Se

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Ti Ne Te Fi

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Ooh, what fun. I'd probably rank them as follows:

2, 7, 5, 4, 1, 8, 3, 6, which apparently translates to Ni, Ti, Fi, Si, Fe, Se, Te, Ne, which apparently translates to, among other things, I need to get out more.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Typing this way is... bad. Sorry, but I don't like it nor do I think it's good. The descriptions are too short, lack nuance, and defeat the point of functions. I can find bits I relate to in all of them as well, so it's hard to put them in order. Can you say the forer effect? If I put some thought/effort into it though, this is what it gives me (I did it before looking at the answers):

Fe>Te>Ni>Se>>>Si>Fi>Ti>Ne

So I guess there is some accuracy. There was a big gap between the top four and bottom four as well.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by 21% View Post
    Can't relate to Fe at all.
    There are A LOT of INFJ's who claim to not relate to Fe, and claim to prefer Ti. I think this is largely due to bad wording and understanding of what Fe is. If an INFJ doesn't relate to Fe well, then it's possible they aren't an INFJ and are in fact another type. A major part of it comes from INFJ 4's; 4 doesn't want to be Fe and sometimes won't admit it or blind itself to it, but there is nothing that says it can't be.

Anyway, this description of Fe (might as well quote it):

I am a crusader. Whenever I look around I see too much injustice, too much loneliness, too many victims with nowhere to turn. They can turn to me. If no one else had the courage to call out the bad guys, then it is a good thing we have me, because I will. Sometimes people think I am overbearing, and that I can be strident in my moral judgments, but I will not be silent. That would be inappropriate and utterly disagreeable. I can be a little judgmental and it is so hard to keep my mouth shut sometimes. It's all for a good cause. Right and wrong are clear for everyone to see, and only those with dark motives would pretend that they aren’t. I wouldn’t be so overbearing if it wasn’t so present for me. I can't break away from my moral obligations.
    The wording and tone is terrible, as others pointed out. If I factored tone into it, I would relate to this poorly. It sounds extremely holier than thou, egotistical, pretentious, and self-absorbed. Essentially it's very "I'm better than you". Do I see and liken myself to a crusader and a figure for others to run to? Fuck no. It's actually one of the things that I hate about ENFJ descrptions is how they're the rescuer, the jesus figure, the one who will give their right arm to save someone. I am NOT like that. I'm actually fairly selfish and put myself before other when I can. If you remove the language, it gets to what Fe is.

A common theme it refers to is "when no one else will step up, I will do it and I'm not afraid to". That is a very Fe thing to do. It's a take charge and leadership oriented function. It doesn't always want to be the one to step up, but it will do so. In particular if it feels an obligation to do so. It will drag itself kicking and screaming the whole way there. It also talks about being determined, sure in their convictions, having a clear sense of right and wrong, and the urge to dictate it when it's not followed. All of it is ultimately governed by the "moral drive". There is a core that runs it all that is ultimately somewhat independent of the wants of the Fe user. That's really where the jesus figure description can and does come from. People just falsely assume that the individual wants and likes doing that all the time. Which isn't the case.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    FREE

Te>Se>Ti>Fi>Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Te
    It astounds me how often people think things that don’t make any sense at all. It seems so obvious to me. 2 + 2 = 4, but if it is convenient we are so willing to say it is 5. If you jump off a cliff, you die, and yet it seems like people are selling that stuff every day. Bad calls all around. The sky is blue and if you touch a flame you will get burned. The universe has laid it all out for anyone to see, but, impossibly, most people just talk non-sense and do things that just seem so foolish. It is difficult not to criticize. It is a real urge for me, and sometimes it really is fun to offer commentary on the things that interest me. Sharing information, sharing my opinion, maybe some stats, maybe just a little common sense
    Likes LunaLuminosity liked this post