Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

NiTi, if any of them.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    yupp

I tried to do this, but I dunno i can't view them at once and it's hard to decide an order cuz of things. and it's just too much squooshed text at once.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Si>Fi>Ni>Ti>Fe>Te>Ne>Se
    In that which is night to all things, therein the self-subjugated remains awake; but where all else is awake, that is night for the knower of the self.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Fi makes sense to me. I have a ridiculously terrible time making decisions and can try to see other people's perspectives, but when I feel strongly about something, it's on, I will hold extremely tenaciously it's the essence of who I am. Also if I don't feel like expressing something to a stranger I can be cold or incommunicado but if I am extroverting through another function or feel comfortable I really open up, especially one on one or in writing.
    Agreed. Fi definitely sounded like Fi-dom and Fi-aux.

Te could have been Te or Se.
    Agreed -- I think it has to do with the sensory language that was used in the description. If I had written it, I would have probably referred more to others' actions, and the steps they're taking/directions they're going, as opposed to the current state of the world in a sensory way (e.g. "the sky is blue").

Your Si also sounds like Si. I think you did a good job.
    Is the person who wrote those descriptions an Se-user? I'm wondering if this is Si from an Se perspective. Because the Si description seemed totally foreign to me.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Thalassa liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Is the person who wrote those descriptions an Se-user? I'm wondering if this is Si from an Se perspective. Because the Si description seemed totally foreign to me.
    Same here... and I was raised by Si people (much of my family + culture growing up). They would not write it like this at all, and I don't think they think about it like this, especially if it's their assumed framework.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes OrangeAppled liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

re tried, dunno if i agree but i did it in order of relatablity. solely based on the descriptions.

si>ti>te>fi>ni> ne>se>fe
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Ni, Fe, Si.

@LunaLuminosity

Re: Fi, I will bold what I identify with and comment on what I don't, I guess.

I don’t always know where to stand, but when I do, I am immovable. It takes time to work it out, because it really matters to me. I can’t go off guns-a-blazing and really do right by someone. Is it this hard for everyone? People say I don’t answer to anyone, or that I tend to wallow in things, and I guess that is true; but I have to answer to myself, and I hold myself to such rigid principles. My feelings are like a deep well. How do you share that? How is it so easy for people to judge when there is so much to consider? At least I know that when I do make a judgment, I can be okay with myself. That’s all that matters.

OK, looking at it carefully, I do agree with some of the content. It's the wimpy, uncertain tone that annoyed me. I guess I should read things more carefully before bitching about them, haha.

Anyway, the stuff I don't agree with ... usually, when I'm trying to figure out where I stand, it's not that I'm worried about getting it wrong or holding myself impeccably to rigid principles or anything like that ... I kinda take for granted that ultimately I will find the way that sits best with my conscience ... what's more of concern to me is the sense of dissonance until things have clicked, not anxiety about getting things right.

I don't actually see people being particularly quick to judge, actually, I mean, sure, they might make some quick, easy, superficial judgements based on some stupidly arbitrary standard but I think it's far more common for them to stand on the sidelines and not take genuine stances, which I find even more irritating. I'm not saying people should artificially force themselves to care about specific subjects that they don't care about at all ... just kinda ranting about that kind of feeble apathetic approach to life in general.

The stuff about being stubborn, having a hard time answering to others, wallowing in feelings and finding it difficult to express them truly I do identify with very much.
    Likes LunaLuminosity, OrangeAppled liked this post

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Okay, I'm going to post my results. I STILL have not looked at the 'answers'. I will review the answers after I post my results here:

Best Fit to Least: 6, 7, 8, 2, 1, 4, 3, 5

so this is saying I'm: Ne>Ti>Se>Ni>Fe>Si>Te>Fi

Lol. Pretty sure I'm not an NTP?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INTP

My functions according to this: Te Ne Ti Si Fe Fi Ni Se

My functions according to a function test I took right after: Ti Ne Ni Si=Fi Se Te Fe

Things they agree on:
    Ne > Ni
    Si > Se
    N > S
    T > F

Things they disagree on:
    Whether Ti > Te
    Whether Fi > Fe
    Whether or not there is an enormous difference between the strength of Ti and Te, and similarly Ni and Ne

My top 2 functions, according to this, are extroverted, predicting that I'm an extrovert. I'm about as introverted as possible without being actually catatonic.

As far as I can tell, the descriptions are fine, except for Ti and Te.

The Te description has a lot of "I can't believe how dumb everyone else is" bits in it -- more an emotional reaction to other people being wrong than anything. It would be much improved by being phrased in a less facepalmy way. (Facepalming is not the sole domain of Te. ) The "2 + 2 = 4" thing is about logical consistency, not external evidence, so I think it would fit better in a Ti description.

Ti says stuff about "the truthiest bits of truth", and that's nonsense for 2 reasons: 1 - a thing is either true or false, it isn't something that has degrees, and 2 - "truthy" doesn't mean 'particularly true', it means 'particularly true *seeming*'. Since those 2 fine (but vital) distinctions are the sort of thing Ti is really good at seeing (unless I've totally misunderstood Ti), it's particularly bad to have them in the description of Ti, since they aren't just wrong, they're wrong in a way that stands out to Ti. The part about being unable to put something back together in your head after taking it apart is the exact opposite of my experience. I think the last 2 sentences, about being convinced by other people, are trying to say that the standard of logic and making sense is applied, rather than trusting other people's opinions because of who they are or whatever. What they actually get across is more like a combination of arrogance, closed-mindedness, and individualism.

My attempt at a good description of Ti: I wield logic like a scalpel, cutting ideas apart and reassembling them in order to understand them. Often I reassemble them in a different way, just to see what happens. I make no distinction between my ideas and other people's ideas, an idea is an idea; if it's any good, it needs to be torn apart and reassembled to make it closer to perfect, but if its logical structure is broken, it needs to be demolished as efficiently as possible. The only fun thing about bad ideas is breaking them. The structure of an idea *is* the idea; an idea that has bad structure and a bad idea are the same thing. If I think an idea with a structural flaw is worth saving, I'll cut the bad parts out, like a surgeon, healing with a knife. An idea that can survive being sliced into pieces and reassembled without needing to be changed at all is a thing of beauty.
    Likes LunaLuminosity, skylights liked this post