• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sensing, Intuition, and Glasses

Vote, please!

• Total voters

Didums

My mom is legally blind, she Has to wear contacts to function, which is likely why my vision is bad lol.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Could be, or maybe you just have incredible vision. I could be wrong too, I just thought that's what I remembered reading a while ago, when I got curious as to what 20/10 meant and spent a bit of time on wikipedia.
Fair enough.

It's likely there just haven't been a great enough number of documented cases of that much clarity in vision for them to say it's possible.

Bell curves, I say. However, I do wonder why they'd have a chart that went to 20/6 (if that truly was the metric... I don't remember) and further if it were truly unheard of.

See, Zerg? He didn't seem to think it was an insult.

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
My mom is legally blind, she Has to wear contacts to function, which is likely why my vision is bad lol.

Same, only my mom wears glasses :)

I'd be lost without my contacts too. I can get away with not wearing them for reading, but not in public!

I prefer contacts over glasses because I don't like things on my face, and glasses are annoying when it's raining or snowing. That, and contacts make me prettier... N types like to look nice too :tongue10: