User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: INJs -- are you tired?

It's always something... Array PuddleRiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I've noticed a trend among a few INJs, that they seem to be... tired. Not exactly physically, but more mentally and emotionally. I've heard that under too much stress, INJs are the type of people who will crawl into bed and try to stay there as long as possible.

Maybe INTJ's low tolerances for inefficiency is because they tire easily. That INJs seem to have that 'closeminded certitude' because having to wade through possible answers that likely aren't right anyway would take so much energy. I don't know. What other types tire easily?

It seems like a point... to see which types seem to have the most energy, and which have the least. I don't know if this is coherent... I'm so damn tired.
    I'm exhausted.

Nighty night.

Edit: Anyway, I'm always tired and I have a really hard time falling to sleep. When I finally get to sleep, I usually wake up every couple of hours or so.
    Last edited by PuddleRiver; 08-08-2008 at 10:42 PM.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi

I'm usually not that tired.

I expend the absolute minimal amount of energy for a given task and I do it at my own pace unless otherwise required so I always have back-up energy to burn.
    If I'm doing something too mentally exhausting, my mind will automatically slow down or temporarily shut down.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

Yes, usually too much and I'm out for a whole day, but I eat a lot which keeps up my energy to practice with weapons and such.
    What a waste of life..

under too much stress, INJs are the type of people who will crawl into bed and try to stay there as long as possible
    Stress and adrenaline activate me a lot, I feel alive when I'm stressed out.

I'm not the most active person, though, and can feel stretched thin from time to time when people expect too much from me with regard to stuff out there in the real world.

Chalk me up for insomnia.

I'm usually tired and just feel like lounging in front of my computer desk all day at times. It's a big deal for me to get up and have to do other boring things, and I get very lazy when I have to do stuff that doesn't interest me. I do get bursts of energy whenever I learn and ponder knew, exciting things, though.

And yes, when I get really stressed out, I tend to feel too tired to do anything, though I'll feel a need to do what I can to get the stress out of the way.

I'm tired right now. I've been debating Eurosceptics the whole evening, and it just seems like an impossible task to punch some facts into their heads regarding the Lisbon Treaty. I ended up writing a letter containing possible solutions to the widespread ignorance of people in Europe regarding EU to the Ombudsman of the European Union. I become tired when I feel helpless and when issues are too big for me alone to handle. It exhausts me, but I can't get the issue and the solutions to it out of my head. If just I was the leader and people would do what I said, then everything would be much easier.

*Sigh* I'm going to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    I have insomnia.

I wish I was tired.
    Likewise. Every few months. In cycles - wish I could sleep. Nothing external. Chemical I assume.

Tired no. Bored, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Only if it involves social stuff or constantly being "on your game." It seems like after an hour of going out and being around people, I'm freakin' exhausted. Also, when people invade "my" environment, I get exhausted too.

But I could stay up all night having a great conversation or playing a game that I'm really into and be fine.

I'm that way. I seem to need naps almost daily, no matter what I'll be doing outside. But then I can stay up hours playing video games and not getting sleepy. I used to play WoW from 9 or 10 pm till sunrise. I've also had conversations with people all night long.

I think it's because my brain gets so active I forget about being tired. I'm also a night owl, so maybe that's what it comes down to. I don't go out much though, so I doubt it.