User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    And everything would work out fine because no one would care about how miserable and bitter it was.
    Lies.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
    Check my thread 'How rational is Feeling'. I've covered this in detail. Jung was careless to run it together with Thinking as a 'rational' function. It is certainly not rational in the colloquial sense of the term.
    That's not what I meant. I said it uses rationale. That is actually different from calling it rational. Language evolves in funny ways like that. Never mind the fact that I concluded that F is rational. That, without F, a concept of discerning rationality would be impossible.

Anyway, what I meant was that Feeling uses a value system to justify conclusions. That is how it works. That is why it's a judging function, not a perceiving function. Your portrait of Feeling seems more like a perceiving function, in that it depicts a person sensing something and then drawing a conclusion on the grounds of what they sense, with no necessary justification inbetween. You could just have replaced the word "feel" with "see" and it would have made perfect sense. "There's a ghost in the room. I can SEE it!"

Further more, the person, in saying that there is a ghost, is not making a single comment about any concepts of good or bad. How can they be using Feeling if they aren't applying the defining quality of Feeling?

Again, what you describe sounds like someone using broken Intuition, and then actually using Thinking based on the false information from their poor perception, by stating the existence of the ghost to be true.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by findthejake View Post
    Of course we could all be NT's and the world would be a miserable bitter place :p
    And everything would work out fine because no one would care about how miserable and bitter it was.

Well, there'd be no misery, and no joy. There'd be nothing. I almost think that's worse than feeling suffering. It's an interesting insight into my own Feeling that I Feel that feeling pain is better than feeling nothing.

The important point is, without Feeling, you're as good as dead. A vegetable.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Lies.

do you know that you're supporting BW's case?
    we fukin won boys

do you know that you're supporting BW's case?
    I think she meant that it wouldn't 'work out fine' if we were all NTs

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Didums View Post
    I think she meant that it wouldn't 'work out fine' if we were all NTs
    Yessir.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

I love how the we are championing ourselves against science. Fuck science.

Have I mentioned yet that I don't like this thread?

I don't like this thread.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by findthejake View Post
    I love how the we are championing ourselves against science. Fuck science.
    Science hit the first blow. It is self-defense now.

it's just a shame science can't feel the same pain it's causing us feeling people.

Bluewing, for an INTP, you truly lack objectivity. Or, perhaps you've been detached too far from the real world for too long to have a good understanding of how people really are. You lack foresight and the ability to question your own logic. You dive deep into these ideas that have no observable root in reality. Its quite sad to see that someone of your intelligence can be so ignorant and intolerant of the characteristics that other people have. Do you understand the science of emotion vs. thinking? Some people have more blood flow in the anterior cingulate gyrus, temporal lobes, and posterior thalamus, which are involved in sensory and emotional experience. These people are innately Feelers via genetics, and you are being intolerant of their genetic make-up. They can't just arbitrarily switch to T, and you can't switch to F. Both F and T have their place in this society, we are interdependent. I don't even know why I'm responding seriously to this, your post is logically fallacious for the same reasons as most of your other threads, the same fallacies are being repeated over and over. Countless people on these forums have shown you the faults in your logic but you remain ignorant and respond to them with utter arrogance:
    It is whatever your imagination shall conjure! FEEL! It is all a matter of FEEL my friend! IT FEELS TO ME THERE IS A GHOST IN THIS ROOM! I Just know it! Trust the Feel!
    As said in Team America: World Police, you're just an asshole that wants to shit all over everything, the only thing that can f*** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. If we don't f*** this asshole then we're going to have all our dicks and pussies covered in shit!

What else is there to say? Shall I point out your fallacies one by one or do you get it now?