• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type do you wish you were?

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
I wish I were ESFP or ENFP, they just seem to get along with everyone so well and generally have it the easiest. It seems like people always want to be TJ or at least T, but it seems cold and dark over there. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side right.

I don't know much about enneagram but I would rather be a 925 than a 529 if that is possible.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I really like Te, so the only other type I would consider is ENTJ. :D

I wish I were ESFP or ENFP, they just seem to get along with everyone so well and generally have it the easiest. It seems like people always want to be TJ or at least T, but it seems cold and dark over there.
:puppy_dog_eyes:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I wish I were ESFP or ENFP, they just seem to get along with everyone so well and generally have it the easiest. It seems like people always want to be TJ or at least T, but it seems cold and dark over there. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side right.

I don't know much about enneagram but I would rather be a 925 than a 529 if that is possible.

Yes but we have really warm blankets and socks.

Sechale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Stay an ENFP and change society! So as to live a comfortable life materially, while reading and making connections and researching and making a social impact. I used to do persuasive writing, it was an excellent job--analyze, advocate, call to action, on all the jucy, current, human, local issues. Mmmmmm :)

Many say ENFP are the most introverted extroverts. And I am so strongly N that most S seem like alien robots. Am pretty close to T and J though, so if trying hard enough, can act like an ENTP (strategy work), ENFJ (teaching) or ENTJ (solving problems and bossing people around, it's draining though).

After I save some money, it's featury-investigative journalism, baby! A gluttonous smorgasboard of possible connections.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP forever :solidarity:

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
FP. That other side...

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP with highly developed Ne. I wouldn't want to give up my Fi-dom-ness, but I wouldn't mind having some of that Ne rich imagination, mental quickness, and eloquence/verbal creativity. I think many of the brilliant musicians, writers and artists who I admire most are INFPs (Tori Amos, Van Gogh, Neil Gaiman, Shakespeare, Kate Bush, Fiona Apple, etc.)

Not that I dislike being an ISFP or that having Se doesn't come with its own strengths.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'd like to try a few on, see what suits me the best. mostly, i'd like to be more extroverted because i think it would make my life easier. so ENFP.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like being an ESTP. It's fun ;) If I had another choice, I would be ENTP or ESFP. I like the kind of sarcastic, smart humor that ENTPs have, and the ability to be like an ESTP, but just actually "get emotions" like an ESFP.

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
I like being an ESTP. It's fun ;) If I had another choice, I would be ENTP or ESFP. I like the kind of sarcastic, smart humor that ENTPs have, and the ability to be like an ESTP, but just actually "get emotions" like an ESFP.

Before I really knew what MBTI was, (I mean I was aware of it but only my type and even then not really) I really tried hard to be an ESTP and I hung out with a lot of ESTPs because I thought that's what a person should be like at their best. I have a feeling life would be a lot more fun if I really were one. Eventually I couldn't hang out with them any more, because they thought I was judging them and talking down to them even though I absolutely wasn't. :(

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Before I really knew what MBTI was, (I mean I was aware of it but only my type and even then not really) I really tried hard to be an ESTP and I hung out with a lot of ESTPs because I thought that's what a person should be like at their best. I have a feeling life would be a lot more fun if I really were one. Eventually I couldn't hang out with them any more, because they thought I was judging them and talking down to them even though I absolutely wasn't. :(

:( Sorry, we can assume that people are talking down to us or think we're stupid sometimes. I'm not even sure why, it could be a desire for super high self-esteem and not wanting to be too closely inspected or proven wrong. I think the rest of it is probably just arrogance.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm actually pretty content with the type I am already. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd like to be each of the 16 types throughout the span of 16 distinct lifetimes(though perhaps that is just a means towards an end...), including my own type as someone else with a differing enneagram flavor or all 16 types at once, within the span of one lifetime somehow.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd like to be each of the 16 types throughout the span of 16 distinct lifetimes(though perhaps that is just a means towards an end...), including my own type as someone else with a differing enneagram flavor or all 16 types at once, within the span of one lifetime somehow.

I'd be curious to see what would happen to a person if you went inside their brain and changed their cognitive functions around while leaving everything else (memories, intelligence, etc) the same. i.e. if you changed an ESTJ into an INFP.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
ISxP. I like the focus and how immersed they are in the world around them.. and I love how in tune they are with their own bodies and with the things and people they interact with.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It'd be nice if I could be ISFP.