User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I feel like INFJs are always jealous of/want to be XNTJ types... I've seen a lot of different posts saying as much. XNTJS might be 'happy' but I doubt they experience much joy ::

MBTI
    FREE

ESTP (they know how to have fun) or ESTJ (cuz I wanna be rich).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

INFP!
    joharinohari
    Likes Arctic Hysteria liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My mom is an ESFP and I wouldn't say her life has been easy. Yes she easily followed her whims into what she wanted to do, but that has consequences, like being called a crazy whore, especially in the South, though she had all four of her children in wedlock and has been married pretty much all of her life except her 30s, which she refers to as the best decade of her life :/

My mom tried very hard to love and please other people, in a very different way than me, she was from a different time, but her wild side was rude and ill mannered, and it appears she loved her first two husband's for all the wrong reasons. She's fun, bawdy, silly, smart (she has a Masters degree) but she's eccentric, soft hearted, extremely expressive, used to be overly sexy, and people have hurt her. The singular awesome stupifying reason my mother is awesome is that she has a good heart despite rape, beatings, people excluding her unfairly, poverty, you name it. My mother is a better person than I am. She's made huge mistakes but she will undoubtedly go to heaven if there is one. My mom AMAZES ME. She was a mean cheerleader, a sexy young woman, a MILF, and she just became this gray haired hippie mountain woman who grows tomatoes and basil and wears natural deodorant, who patiently cared for a mean nasty dying father and an aspergers grandchild (no picnic, I'm sorry, they scream half the day and night and attempt to injure themselves and others during toddler years before therapy) as well as trying over and over again to help my train wreck sister. My mother is a living legend, my ESFJ sister always knew it because ESFJ s are like that, but to say you envy my mother because of her type speaks to her superior adaptability, not to her easy life, though we can admit it was never difficult for her to attract men or try new things.

I always thought ESTP was a very awesome type, because I could keep my free spirit but would be so much tougher. I will always admire ESTP ladies. That being said, obviously that doesn't mean their lives are "easier"....honestly ISFJS seem to me to have some of the easiest lives through their natural bent towards routine and belonging with others, but just imagine the Pink Floyd lyric "hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way" ...probably true about many of them, and they'd be afraid to try half of the things I've done.

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    ISxP. I like the focus and how immersed they are in the world around them.. and I love how in tune they are with their own bodies and with the things and people they interact with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Hysteria View Post
    It'd be nice if I could be ISFP.
    You wish... lol.

I would like to try some kind of other SP I guess

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by lulabelle View Post
    I feel like INFJs are always jealous of/want to be XNTJ types... I've seen a lot of different posts saying as much. XNTJS might be 'happy' but I doubt they experience much joy ::
    As an INTJ, my experience has been the reverse. I wouldn't say I experience what most people call happiness on a daily basis, but I do experience frequent occasions of joy.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    As an INTJ, my experience has been the reverse. I wouldn't say I experience what most people call happiness on a daily basis, but I do experience frequent occasions of joy.
    Hmm, I know what you mean, tho' I don't often get to share them.

So if I had to choose another type?
    1) ENTJ...(maybe; I hope I could handle the pressure as a CEO)
    2) INFP (they're sad, but they seem to like it that way, and maybe I could *land* an INTJ (alternative universe) )
    3) ENFP (seem to be popular)
    4) INFJ (they at least have Ni)

All answers subject to change without notice.
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by grey_beard View Post
    Hmm, I know what you mean, tho' I don't often get to share them.
    Indeed. Many of my joys are quite private. I don't know whether I could share them if I tried.

As for the OP, I cannot imagine being any type other than my own. I would expect or at least hope to feel that way, whatever my type. If I had to "try one on for size", though, just as an experiment, I would choose ENTJ or INFJ. That might help me understand extraversion better, or feeling/Fe, while maintaining some familiar frame of reference.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Enneagram
    9w8

I don't want to change types, not really. I just want to be the best possible version of me.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    I don't want to change types, not really. I just want to be the best possible version of me.
    Party pooper!
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.
    Likes Ene, SD45T-2 liked this post