User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 98

  1. #11
    metamorphosing Flâneuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Posts
    996

    Default

    INFP with highly developed Ne. I wouldn't want to give up my Fi-dom-ness, but I wouldn't mind having some of that Ne rich imagination, mental quickness, and eloquence/verbal creativity. I think many of the brilliant musicians, writers and artists who I admire most are INFPs (Tori Amos, Van Gogh, Neil Gaiman, Shakespeare, Kate Bush, Fiona Apple, etc.)

    Not that I dislike being an ISFP or that having Se doesn't come with its own strengths.
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

  2. #12
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    i'd like to try a few on, see what suits me the best. mostly, i'd like to be more extroverted because i think it would make my life easier. so ENFP.
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

  3. #13
    Senior Member Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    I like being an ESTP. It's fun If I had another choice, I would be ENTP or ESFP. I like the kind of sarcastic, smart humor that ENTPs have, and the ability to be like an ESTP, but just actually "get emotions" like an ESFP.
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

  4. #14
    literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_Red View Post
    I like being an ESTP. It's fun If I had another choice, I would be ENTP or ESFP. I like the kind of sarcastic, smart humor that ENTPs have, and the ability to be like an ESTP, but just actually "get emotions" like an ESFP.
    Before I really knew what MBTI was, (I mean I was aware of it but only my type and even then not really) I really tried hard to be an ESTP and I hung out with a lot of ESTPs because I thought that's what a person should be like at their best. I have a feeling life would be a lot more fun if I really were one. Eventually I couldn't hang out with them any more, because they thought I was judging them and talking down to them even though I absolutely wasn't.


    Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can


  5. #15
    Senior Member Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketFullOf View Post
    Before I really knew what MBTI was, (I mean I was aware of it but only my type and even then not really) I really tried hard to be an ESTP and I hung out with a lot of ESTPs because I thought that's what a person should be like at their best. I have a feeling life would be a lot more fun if I really were one. Eventually I couldn't hang out with them any more, because they thought I was judging them and talking down to them even though I absolutely wasn't.
    Sorry, we can assume that people are talking down to us or think we're stupid sometimes. I'm not even sure why, it could be a desire for super high self-esteem and not wanting to be too closely inspected or proven wrong. I think the rest of it is probably just arrogance.
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

  6. #16
    Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,070

    Default

    I'm actually pretty content with the type I am already. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    Likes five sounds, Evee, Bknight liked this post

  7. #17
    Nyarlathotep ESFJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,307

    Default

    I'd like to be each of the 16 types throughout the span of 16 distinct lifetimes(though perhaps that is just a means towards an end...), including my own type as someone else with a differing enneagram flavor or all 16 types at once, within the span of one lifetime somehow.
    In that which is night to all things, therein the self-subjugated remains awake; but where all else is awake, that is night for the knower of the self.

  8. #18
    Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corsiva View Post
    I'd like to be each of the 16 types throughout the span of 16 distinct lifetimes(though perhaps that is just a means towards an end...), including my own type as someone else with a differing enneagram flavor or all 16 types at once, within the span of one lifetime somehow.
    I'd be curious to see what would happen to a person if you went inside their brain and changed their cognitive functions around while leaving everything else (memories, intelligence, etc) the same. i.e. if you changed an ESTJ into an INFP.
    Likes ESFJ, Video, N/A liked this post

  9. #19
    Emperor/Dictator kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,878

    Default

    ISxP. I like the focus and how immersed they are in the world around them.. and I love how in tune they are with their own bodies and with the things and people they interact with.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

  10. #20
    an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi
    Posts
    670

    Default

    It'd be nice if I could be ISFP.
    .
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |
    .

Similar Threads

  1. song lyrics - What type do you think this respresent best?
    By TenebrousReflection in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 02:40 PM
  2. What type do you think a majority of mafia/mobsters would be?
    By swordpath in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 11:05 AM
  3. What types do you know well IRL?
    By Economica in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 09:35 PM
  4. What Type Do You Think I Am?
    By Mondo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 10:46 AM
  5. What type do you aspire to be?
    By RansomedbyFire in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 09:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO