User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

ISFJs can be trusting to the point of being gullible. If I had to pick a type, this would be one.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

People have often seen me as naive even though that was hardly the case most of the time and simply had to do with me trying to be nice.

MBTI
    yupp

I wonder if people who think they never get manipulated are in a state of constant manipulation like they're being manipulated 24/7 so it's so normal that they think they're not. if you think about we're all being manipulated but the ones who say they aren't are the ones who will fall the hardest.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

We're all being manipulated all the time. That constant pressure from some corner or another, to act in a way deemed necessary or true.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Extroverted feelers.
    4w5 so/sp - 5w4 so/sx - 9w1 sp/so
    Fi > Ne > Ni > Fe > Si > Ti > Se > Te
    Melancholic/Phlegmatic/Supine

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

I second highlander on ISFJs from what I've seen. But I really can't tell, depends on what sort of manipulation we're going on about I suppose, but even then I'm not sure, haven't come across people being manipulated much and I can imagine any type being manipulated really. On the topic of ENFPs, the ones I know can not be easily manipulated as far as I'm concerned, I agree with Complexity, they're good at pretending they don't know anything sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    INTPs.

I think the reason why most would think NFPs or SFPs is because some of them are 9s who don't want to call you out on your bullshit to preserve social harmony and FPs in general also don't like to stir up situations - unless it's a 6 of course - and they have the ability to tolerate others' points of views, probably so that they could really understand them. They like to understand people and understanding sometimes have to be done without calling people on their bullshit.
    According to my own post I am NOT a e9. Perhaps a 9 with a 8wing would be the opposite of this. I have seen a few anime characters who are 9w8s that aren't exactly social harmony concerned. However they were definitely internal harmony concerned.

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

I doubt that. Intuitives would understand what you're up to, unlike the sensors.
    Also, feelers make decisions based on if they are morally right or not, forgetting logic and what makes sense. Feelers won't buy your arguments.
    Especially the combination of NF should be rather hard to manipulate, becuase they stick to what they believe in. Idealists.
    You're right, though, that Extroverts and Percievers are easier to manipulate, because:
    Introverts are harder to get to know, whereas Extroverts can be your friend in a matter of minutes.
    Judgers stick to what they know and believe, and stick to a routine, whereas Percievers are open to new experiences and don't expect.

Therefore I deduced that the easiest type to manipulate is the ESTP.
    The hardest, is as you probably though by now, the INFJ.

This doesn't surprise me though, because I always believed that one is popular if one can be manipulated. This is also proven by this:
    The ESTP is the most popular type in society, whereas the INFJ the most unpopular, proven by another thread on another forum.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Someone said ENTJ's are the easiest to manipulate. We are so obvious, they said. It's just a matter of pushing my buttons, they said.

Okay.

In a group setting, my wishes include constructive dialogoue and co-operation. If someone were to "push my buttons", he/she would be constructive, offer feedback and co-operate. If he/she did that, OH how I would be manipulated. I would be manipulated into accepting him/her as a teammember. Duh, am I not an easy one or what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    I doubt that. Intuitives would understand what you're up to, unlike the sensors.
    Also, feelers make decisions based on if they are morally right or not, forgetting logic and what makes sense. Feelers won't buy your arguments.
    Especially the combination of NF should be rather hard to manipulate, becuase they stick to what they believe in. Idealists.
    You're right, though, that Extroverts and Percievers are easier to manipulate, because:
    Introverts are harder to get to know, whereas Extroverts can be your friend in a matter of minutes.
    Judgers stick to what they know and believe, and stick to a routine, whereas Percievers are open to new experiences and don't expect.

Therefore I deduced that the easiest type to manipulate is the ESTP.
    The hardest, is as you probably though by now, the INFJ.

This doesn't surprise me though, because I always believed that one is popular if one can be manipulated. This is also proven by this:
    The ESTP is the most popular type in society, whereas the INFJ the most unpopular, proven by another thread on another forum.
    You're manipulating my raised eyebrow.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.