• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most manipulative NT type

Danali

MBTI Type
?
Hi guys ,

I just wanted to get your opinion of the most manipulative NT type you've encountered or know of.

What type do you think is the most manipulative?

How do they use there manipulative power & what for use?

Any ideas ..

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
An ENTP with the name "ComeTestMe" is asking which NT type is the most manipulative?

:irked:

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ugh. Here we go again. :dry:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
ENTPs often think they're the most manipulative and bad ass and smartest NT types, doesn't make it true.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP first, INTJ second.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know an ENTJ who is extremely kind and intelligent, but somewhat bossy and controlling. He uses his smarts to find people's weaknesses, trap them from there, and politeness. That could very well be a generalization though. I've heard INTJs are extremely manipulative at their worst.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I would guess a charismatic NTJ, though manipulation is hardly type related.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe that's because I'm NT myself that most NT don't seem dangerous to me.
As soon as it becomes illogical my minds automatically disconnects from my surrounding.

I used to know some very manipulative NF and SF. They try to use feelings to make you go where they want to.
But as I made them believe I had no feelings, it was too much for them. Those get impatient with me very very fast !

Manipulation is clearly a sign of unhealthy state much more than smartness to me.
I can sometimes imagine manipulation to protect myself from something which is not clear enough. Anticipation.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I would guess a charismatic NTJ, though manipulation is hardly type related.

True, however, an ENFJ would clean up in a manipulation death match.

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTPs think they're machiavellian masterminds, but it honestly has to be either ENTJ or INTJ. Both are more patient than the ENTP, which can be a big part of manipulation.

ENTPs are so cartoonish.

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
ENTPs for manipulating in the short-term, small things. INTJs for manipulating in the long-term, meaningful things.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
True, however, an ENFJ would clean up in a manipulation death match.

ESFJ and ISFJ would clean up in a manipulation death match.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eh, with ENTP's people usually know they are being manipulated and go along for the ride. The coldest manipulators do it from afar and without detection, probably INTJ's. In the general.

Chthonic

The biggest manipulators in my life have been F types. It takes a certain level of keying into the victim to successfully play someone. I'll give the grudge medal to INTJ though, such a long time can they remember transgressions and there is no redemption once you have stepped over that line. They will serve their revenge cold but it's rarely as artfully planned and executed as they'd like to lay claim to. More along the lines of I won't forget this and when the opportunity arises to let you taste the bitterness of life I will be there to offer you that cup.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Eh, with ENTP's people usually know they are being manipulated and go along for the ride. The coldest manipulators do it from afar and without detection, probably INTJ's. In the general.

I think ENFPs are the most manipulative. :ninja:

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
ENTPs think they're machiavellian masterminds, but it honestly has to be either ENTJ or INTJ. Both are more patient than the ENTP, which can be a big part of manipulation.

ENTPs are so cartoonish.

C'mon.

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no

ENTPs are so cartoonish.

I somewhat disagree. ENTPs are the real masterminds, except that they don't even try to be it, cause they are just too busy with fun and real life to make mastermind plans. Most INTJs, on the other hand, seem to have plenty of time for manipulation plans, which makes them prone to contemplating on world domination, but they never seem to execute their plans into reality.

ENTJs seem to have the right mix of intention to manipulate, executive abilities and sufficient time for execution of their plans. They would be the most successful at it then, regarding the NT population.