• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most expressive face?

Paris34

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Which type has the most expressive face?

At least in the sense that they have a hard time hiding their emotions/ facial expressions. My friends always tell me they are able to read my facial expressions like a book, I can never hide how I'm feeling even if I want to. On the other hand, it is quite easy for me to make my face expressive, and seem well intentioned.

Is this an extraverted feeling thing? Are INFJs or ISFJ's more prone to lack of control over facial expressions. Do INTP's have more stoic facial expressions because of inferior Fe, or do they exhibit a similar lack of ability to control their facial expressions?

á´…eparted

passages
I don't think it's type related. I'm really facially expressive. I make intent to be so, but it's also automatic is largely out of my control. Both of my parents are rather facially expressive too, but I am more so than they are.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say ENTP and ENFP, from my personal experience.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESxPs have the most expressive face. Very animated.

Just ask rubber face [MENTION=19503]Comeback Girl[/MENTION]

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've always been told I have a very expressive face, which is funny, because I feel like I tone it down quite a bit. I've got a lot more in me just waiting for my next musical theater performance (during which I *still* hold back as the result of seeing really unflattering photos and being scarred).

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Which type has the most expressive face?

At least in the sense that they have a hard time hiding their emotions/ facial expressions. My friends always tell me they are able to read my facial expressions like a book, I can never hide how I'm feeling even if I want to. On the other hand, it is quite easy for me to make my face expressive, and seem well intentioned.

Is this an extraverted feeling thing? Are INFJs or ISFJ's more prone to lack of control over facial expressions. Do INTP's have more stoic facial expressions because of inferior Fe, or do they exhibit a similar lack of ability to control their facial expressions?

I think any Fe types would naturally have an expressive face.

Check out this video: INFJ - Thoughts On Society - Mainstream Media [THEBARRACUDA57] - YouTube

The guy in that video above is an INFJ, just look at his facial expression, his face is very expressive.

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESxPs have the most expressive face. Very animated.

Just ask rubber face [MENTION=19503]Comeback Girl[/MENTION]

ExxPs, I'd say. I've just scanned my Facebook friend list and all the people who I'd say have very expressive faces fall into the ExxP category (mostly ESFP or ENFP). However, I think it's more interesting to look at what types have the least expressive faces. When I scanned my list I realized that the faces of many IxFxs I know almost seem to be frozen.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've always fancied you could pick out an ExFP by how they look in a candid shot, always caught in a monstrous expression, transitioning between reactions.. We were meant to be in video.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESxP. I've seen myself in pictures and recently I've looked so weird in them. I'm not meant for having my picture taken, at all. But, by all means, the ESFPs I know take some of the best selfies :p

The ISTPs I know have the least expressive faces, in terms of emotion. I always assume ISxJs are upset when they're not. My INFP brother's emotions can be read like a book just from his face.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've always fancied you could pick out an ExFP by how they look in a candid shot, always caught in a monstrous expression, transitioning between reactions.. We were meant to be in video.

This is really sad how true this is...I don't consider myself that photogenic. :cry:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
EXFPs, but some people of other types can be more facially expressive than some EXFPs.

From INFJs and ISFJs i have seen, they havent been facially expressive much at all. But you can read their eyes quite easily, at least i have been able to.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say, any of the ExFx. I'd throw in the Fe tert extroverts as well.