First 567

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by validusername View Post
    Why? If you show your emotions of fear, sadness, sorrow, etc, then that means you were unable to deal with them.
    It is like when a mother refuses to give something to his or her spoiled brat. The spoiled kid will cry because he is so weak he can't stand not getting the flashy action figure he wants. If the kid was a normal kid, not a spoiled one, he would just say ok and continue his day normally.
    "Emotions," is an extremely large umbrella term. You're looking at whining/bitching as the definition for emotions, when in fact, all humans are driven by their emotional desires.

- - - Updated - - -

If not for anything else, you're living because your emotions tell you you have something you want to live for. It could be as simple as food. You have a drive to keep eating because it tastes good, and that makes you happy or satisfied.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

When it comes to actual drama rather than that which I start, I withdraw and try to abstain from getting in between the conflicting individuals (as I myself am usually never involved in it directly). I try to make sense out of both sides unless it's obvious that one is specifically in the wrong, always keeping a neutral stance so as to balance out the emotions opening fire on each other.

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm never involved in the first place.

I usually ask involved ppl about what's going on, not to participate in it in any way, but just because, well, why not ask? When they spill, I don't offer any comment other than "oh that sucks" or "oh yeah."

Can't see how I'd ever find myself with even one foot in the mess, since it'd be actual work to involve myself in it after it's occurred.

MBTI
    STP

I eat drama for breakfast and shit it out at lunch
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes chubber liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

I am never directly involved. And if somehow I do get involved my gut reaction is to fix it. Get both parties to come to a compromise. If I am the source of the drama (I honestly don't think this happens much if at all) then I probably don't realize it until much later and it is probably because of an emotional hijacking.
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    "Emotions," is an extremely large umbrella term. You're looking at whining/bitching as the definition for emotions, when in fact, all humans are driven by their emotional desires.

- - - Updated - - -

If not for anything else, you're living because your emotions tell you you have something you want to live for. It could be as simple as food. You have a drive to keep eating because it tastes good, and that makes you happy or satisfied.
    Experiencing emotions is not the same as expressing them. Different still is allowing them to determine your decisions. I also see a distinction between emotions and physical sensations like hunger, pain, fatigue, etc. It would seem that these drive our desires for things like food, rest, and shelter.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...