User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: How does each type respond/ react to drama?

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

If I'm involved:
    • Invalidate the other persons concerns
    • Make them appear histrionic
    • Operate from a position of indifference

If I'm not involved and only looking:
    • Bathe in the proceedings and aftermath to absorb its power and satiate my lust

Senior Member Array

I secretly enjoy drama, though I'm often not a part of it.

I notice people who complain about drama always seem plagued by it, as if a cloud follows them around everywhere they go. Coincidence? Yea, right....

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    6w7 so/sx
    EIE Fe

Default How does each type respond/ react to drama?

Well it depends if I'm a part of it or just someone happened to be there..
    If it's among few people I walk away because I don't think they like me listening to them, but if it causes someone to collapse emotionally I would just calm them down and try to comfort that person without involving myself in that discussion..
    If someone is not feeling well, and obviously in a trouble, I keep an eye on him/her in case he might need me sometime later.. It happened that I sense that on a colleague, then she suddenly fainted so I was the first one to catch her and yelled at my friend to bring some water, then I set her down on a chair and comforted her then she started crying and telling me about her problems..
    If I'm a part of the drama it usually not me starting it, I used to stay calm before and not say a word, but I find to be nerve breaking and without knowing it I start becoming the biggest drama queen there is, I go kicking and hitting things with my hands, shouting and crying -of course, but now I learned to stand up for myself and just have a quick response to stop people from hurting me, then I tell them to calm or just relax and also tell them whatever they want to hear, but then I go to the darkness and start crying, I'm emotional person what can I say..
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

1w2, 4w3, 6w7

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    5w4 sx
    ILI Te

I usually respond with sarcasm or a question, and then retreat. (silent treatment) Getting sucked in doesn't do me any good.

451 sx/so
    IEI Ni

I just get honest with them. Get sad. Walk away.
    just so all u fanboys/girls know, im equally as awkward and nervous when we meet irl. i'm just a human too &ill never view myself above u. ~ lil 寿司

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    I think that everyone should have a secret name.

What would yours be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    I write the way I want fyi. No one but me handles the way I express myself.

Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    6w7 sp/sx

I depends what happened, but usually I'm the one keeping my cool out the outside. If someone gets mad at me for usually no reason, I might throw a comment back at them and maybe argue a little bit, but if they're being too crazy whiny to deal with I just leave them alone and know that I would at least not be screaming and smearing my own crap across walls like a deranged monkey if someone got me even the slightest bit peeved.

When it's drama between other people, I'm normally just interested to know what happens and the results of it, it's not much of an emotional or personal thing with me where I feel like I have to side, unless I see one of the people as totally in the wrong.

Drama queens can kill themselves. Displaying emotions is a sign of weakness. You must be weak to make drama out of nothing. The strong may be hit but they get up right after.

541 sp/sx
    INTj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by validusername View Post
    Drama queens can kill themselves. Displaying emotions is a sign of weakness. You must be weak to make drama out of nothing. The strong may be hit but they get up right after.
    You have psychological issues, and/or ego issues.

Get off your high horse, brah.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result:

eating bugs out of hair. Array prplchknz's Avatar

not well, not well at all, i should not be a pr person because of it.
    by @magpie

Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    You have psychological issues, and/or ego issues.

Get off your high horse, brah.
    Why? If you show your emotions of fear, sadness, sorrow, etc, then that means you were unable to deal with them.
    It is like when a mother refuses to give something to his or her spoiled brat. The spoiled kid will cry because he is so weak he can't stand not getting the flashy action figure he wants. If the kid was a normal kid, not a spoiled one, he would just say ok and continue his day normally.