User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Oh, and if I'm involved, I'm usually saying something like:

"You are overreacting. This thing is not worth fighting about. This is a minor issue, we could have some serious issues instead. Like this thing X you/me/someone else is dealing with. I know you are stressed and mad, but you are not mad at me, so please do not explode on me. Resolve whatever is bugging you, and then we can talk about this issue at hand."

Sorry, I don't make very good drama.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    By not taking sides, but rather trying to find the core argument from the both sides and try to find a compromise in which neither party gets to be the moral superior. Also by forecasting where the current course of drama is taking both parties and making it clear to them. This is actually what I just did in case involving my wife and one of her acquintances. I told my wife: "You can either win this argument, or retain neutral terms with her, but you can't have both. Which one you'll take? What do you have to gain in this argument? And what do you have to lose in this argument? I will support your choice, even if I do not agree with it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    Oh, and if I'm involved, I'm usually saying something like:

"You are overreacting. This thing is not worth fighting about. This is a minor issue, we could have some serious issues instead. Like this thing X you/me/someone else is dealing with. I know you are stressed and mad, but you are not mad at me, so please do not explode on me. Resolve whatever is bugging you, and then we can talk about this issue at hand."

Sorry, I don't make very good drama.
    This is incredibly STJ, and I relate to it a lot.

I would add -- and I'm not sure if this is the case for you as well -- that I initially tend to come across as actually being interested in the drama, because I'm digging for information and trying to make sure I've got as close to "the full story" as possible.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    This is incredibly STJ, and I relate to it a lot.

I would add -- and I'm not sure if this is the case for you as well -- that I initially tend to come across as actually being interested in the drama, because I'm digging for information and trying to make sure I've got as close to "the full story" as possible.

I think this can be reduced to just TJ .
    However I presume that this is actually e1 thing more anything else.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

I like a lot of Shakespeare's work and Old Greek plays, but also some newer things.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I will break up a fight if it becomes physical or too heated, otherwise other people's drama is not on my radar.

If I have personal drama it is short lived. It exists in that short frame of time when someone decides to be a professional asshat for a living and I decide they don't need any of my energy or time. Basically, It's me figuring out their character. Once I figure it out, it's easy.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I dislike drama as it is a waste of energy and rarely does any good. If it doesn't involve me, I do my best to ignore it and stay away from it. If I'm unavoidably involved, I try to focus on what people's real needs, wants, or issues are and work to get those addressed. Colleagues have commented on my tendency never to take anything personally, and to let all the sound and fury pass without notice while sifting out what the real issue is.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    612 sp/so

Blame myself and think there is something wrong with me, and that I'll never fit in and things will never be any good ever...
    And then slowly get over it, move on and try to learn from it.

MBTI
    STP

Drama is over rated, avoid or help or ignore. Depends really, I avoid drama in my life. I don't have this need or want to raise things up higher then what they are.

My extreme is responding in like kind drama wise in a sarcastic way for fun. It's funny and sad when people don't recognize the sarcasm.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Fight or flight
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

I'm usually the one causing all the drama ;D

Nah, but really, I try to sort it out and compromise it between both parties for some peace. I can take it.

If that doesn't work, then I'll try break them up. And if that fails, fuck them.