• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

does this sound like an ni/ne thing (or neither)

toluene

does any feel like shedding some light on whether this sounds like a rudimentary ni or ne sort of thought process? or some other kind of cobbled together mental coping mechanism? i’m really into symbolic concepts and systems but i don’t ever get any of the 'telling the future based on unseen trends or signs' feelings, and from what i can find ni seems pretty future oriented.
the 'cognitive processes' website description of ne resonates a lot with me, particularity the problem of getting mired in seeing validity in way too many conflicting points of view.

it is a monster, i put in in a spoiler D8

eudaimonia

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It seems more like Ne because of the randomness of your thoughts and how you are communicating like butterflies on fire fluttering in several different directions. I think the inductive nature of Ne helps to bring many different ideas to the forefront to be sorted in deductive fashion by Ti or Te depending on how your cogs are stacked. So, sure, if you think that is what makes better sense to you, then you might know better than anyone here.

My Ni is more like a Final Destination film which is always thinking of myriads of possibilities' possible conclusions. Without the destination, it doesn't seem much like Ni.