• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ni is the real life Jedi Mind Trick

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Not me.

It's just a self-created purpose initiator, masquerading as certainty in how the future will unfold.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Fe, actually, I think.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't agree. Immature Ni can feel this way at times, but that's exactly why a belief that it's true shouldn't be encouraged.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always knew I was a sith jedi.

:smile:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ni is a perceiving function - it simply takes in and processes information. Jedi mind tricks are deliberate actions, externally directed, but based on information gleaned from internal and external sources. As such, any functional equivalent would have to be a combination of functions working together. There is probably more than one combination that would fit the bill. Ni-Fe seems a good candidate.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
The universe resonates along the will of a serene mindlessness. A great power is milled in this form. It lies most with those least willing to use it.

/raptorwizard

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I like this thread, independent thought should be discouraged. We should instead make unsubstantiated remarks and then seek those that have come to the same conclusions. If someone should happen to disagree, hopefully they will tell us what to think instead, so we don't have to think of it ourselves. If no one disagrees, all the better, we can each pat each other on the back.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
It can come off how it wants, I was just describing how I see it.

Or did you want people who agreed?

You came off a bit defensive when no one was insulted, okay though lol, no suprises. Typical 6 behavior.
Ni must have been mean to you. :(

Did I say I only wanted people agreed? Hmmm, well I didn't write it anywher....wait....
I must've said it sublimina.....oh my God...I'm trying to brain wash the members of TypoC. What type of terrible person...

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
You came off a bit defensive when no one was insulted, okay though lol, no suprises. Typical 6 behavior.

Did I say I only wanted people agreed? Hmmm, well I didn't write it anywher....wait....
I must've said it sublimina.....oh my God...I'm trying to brain wash the members of TypoC. What type of terrible person...

Interesting. Well it wasn't meant defensively, if anything you're the one being defensive here.

I wonder if by removing 6 from my profile I magically stop appearing defensive, must investigate.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oh my god
oh my god
I wonder if by removing 6 from my profile I magically stop appearing defensive, must investigate.
Replace it with an 8. People will think that you're being pushy and bossy rather than defensive.

Or a 3. Suddenly, your motivation will be seen as that you need to protect your fragile ego.

Depends on what projected misattribution you like best.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
You waaaaaaannnnnnt to meet a real life Jedi. (slowly waves hand, speaks so softly, just like Obiwan.) You knoooow you do.

My INTJ kung fu master calls me Jedi. I call him Master Yoda. He recently got into trouble with the high council. Imagine that.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Interesting. Well it wasn't meant defensively, if anything you're the one being defensive here.

No defensive generally tends to come off as it is, defensive

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=22109]Evee[/MENTION]
I'm totally a 6 because you know me well, better than I know me