User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    intp

OP is right, but it's mostly only the male ones.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INTJ

Right and left are all a question of perspectives. Anybody who likes to think problems his own way is likely to be seen as the opposite side than the mainstream.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Homini Lupus View Post
    Right and left are all a question of perspectives. Anybody who likes to think problems his own way is likely to be seen as the opposite side than the mainstream.
    Sure, it is perspective, but somethings are obvious. If I ask anyone where would you place Stan Smith from American Dad, the answer would be obvious. Also, if I ask anyone where would you place Ronald Reagan, it would be obvious.

The sad thing is, I am usually with these guys on the social issues, but I don't follow their corporate teat sucking methodology of rob the poor and give to the rich.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    And that is why Ni is useless. Just kidding, no I was reffering to the forum in the link in the OP. Just out of curiousity, are you a red diaper doper baby commie scum, or are you a right wing crazy neo-con freeper, or a ron paul supporting, but won't get off your lazy ass to vote for him type of guy/gal.

This is all a joke, but really, where do you find yourself leaning towards?
    Hey, I actually DID vote for Ron Paul. It entailed re-registering as a Republican (which was not fun), but I did it. He isn't my favorite libertarian, but I don't like John McCain. I'd register Libertarian, but the LP is pretty dysfunctional and has a high wingnut-to-smart-person ratio. I was Indepedent before the GOP primary, and I will probably go back to that again after the 2008 election, when I will be living in California.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Hey, I actually DID vote for Ron Paul. It entailed re-registering as a Republican (which was not fun), but I did it. He isn't my favorite libertarian, but I don't like John McCain. I'd register Libertarian, but the LP is pretty dysfunctional and has a high wingnut-to-smart-person ratio. I was Indepedent before the GOP primary, and I will probably go back to that again after the 2008 election, when I will be living in California.
    Where I live sucks also, you have to be registered in the party to vote in the primaries, I don't know but someone told me this is not the case in most states with a high indipendent count.

Personally though, I don't think it will be any different with Obama or Mccain. If Obama wins, they will simply take him to a room immedietly after he is sworn into office. This room will be a windowless room with shitty fluorescent lighting and numbered 101 in some undisclosed location. They will sit him down on the blue with silver legs public school like plastic chair, right behind a baren dusty formica dressed table. They will wheel in one of those old tv's on the public school cart, you know the one that was tied down with with webbing and had a VCR on the shelf under it, and had enough dust on it build a sand castle. It will probably have Fairfax county public schools written on the side of the TV in white out and also plastred on top of the VCR. They will then proceed to insert an old beta max tape which immedietly starts to play a familiar grainy black and white scene from the 60's. ZOMG thats the Kennedy march in dallas, but I have never seen it from this POV. They tell him to shut up and keep watching, and then from that angle that no one has ever seen, you see a gun barrel show up and then BAM BAM BAM, the tape ends with Mrs. Kennedy screaming over her dead husband in the convertable. They pull it out and ask if he has any questions, and then it is business as usual.

By the way, has anyone seen my tin foil hat lying around anywhere?

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Add the EXTJ types too- they may just not be on internet forums as much..
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    Add the EXTJ types too- they may just not be on internet forums as much..
    What prompted this development?
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Te- desire for organization.. many conservatives have Te as a dominant or auxiliary function.. so I imagine if IXTJs are crazy right wing nuts.. why not the EXTJs?
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Where do left wing control freaks fit in?
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    Where do left wing control freaks fit in?
    I don't know why, but ENFJ and ENFP seem to fit this type. We just know whats better for you and we are gonna force it on you.