User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 31

  1. #11
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    What is funny is that I could say the same for the one isfp I know - right wing nut AND bleeding heart, but it would still just be the one person doing labeling (me). Hmm... I imagine other people would agree with me on the isfp in question, though.
    Well, I read one ISFP description, and sorry I don't have a link, because I can't remember which of the many I read that it was, but it said that we have an amazing ability to appear to be whatever someone wants us to be. I guess because in a lot of ways we're so easy-going and flexible, that we can almost be molded into something we're not in the eyes of the beholder. I have seen this happen online in political debates where I take each issue as it comes, but have often been turned into a strawman by someone who doesn't agree with one or more of my opinions because apparently I so easily turn into one in people's views.

    Hopefully that made some shred of sense, I felt like I was getting confused just typing that.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Pandagon :: Freepers take Myers-Briggs, weigh in on End Times :: March :: 2006
    Freeper Research Project - Freeper Personalities: Results!

    I found those pages a good while ago. Apparently Freepers are overwhelmingly INTJ. There is also a thread on Fark.com which I don't have a link to and google can't find where an MBTI test was submitted and Farkers are also overwhelmingly INTJ. Seems INTJs like being snarky on the internet.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    STFU you freaking hippy and get out of here. Just kidding, but check it out, I think you would agree that this forum is mainly the poster child for right wing, not a perspective.
    Are you saying that MBTICentral is very right wing? Because this is about the leftiest group of people I've ever encountered.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  4. #14
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Are you saying that MBTICentral is very right wing? Because this is about the leftiest group of people I've ever encountered.
    I think he's talking about the forum he gave the link to in the first post.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  5. #15
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I've said both of those things before too. Do you want to punch me in the face now?
    depends were you kidding?

  6. #16
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    depends were you kidding?
    Nope, probly not.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  7. #17
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Nope, probly not.

  8. #18
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    If its any consolation, I don't think most men should have the right to vote either.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  9. #19
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    If its any consolation, I don't think most men should have the right to vote either.
    that helps.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Angry Ayrab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Are you saying that MBTICentral is very right wing? Because this is about the leftiest group of people I've ever encountered.
    And that is why Ni is useless. Just kidding, no I was reffering to the forum in the link in the OP. Just out of curiousity, are you a red diaper doper baby commie scum, or are you a right wing crazy neo-con freeper, or a ron paul supporting, but won't get off your lazy ass to vote for him type of guy/gal.

    This is all a joke, but really, where do you find yourself leaning towards?

Similar Threads

  1. Mankind is the only animal for which its own existence is a problem
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 04:15 PM
  2. What is the perfect match for an INFJ?
    By clover45 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 08:47 PM
  3. [INFJ] How is the legal profession for INFJs?
    By karenk in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 12:52 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 08:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO