User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    STP

My type on here is eSTP because I am an introverted ESTP IMHO. Half ISTP/half ESTP, much more introvert though then an ESTP.

oh...and I have brains...apparently S types arent suppose to have brains.

I lack the T blindness when it comes to F.

I dont care much about guns, give me cars, jet skis, etc. any day of the week.
    Im out, its been fun

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

not claiming it

and in the case of what things really come down to, not even making it public knowledge
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I can't list traits that distinguish me from other ENFPs (or for you believers......ESFPs) because there will always be another who has that trait.

What does distinguish me is that I am me, and no one else can take that from me.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I guess if we're talking about going against the stereotypes, materially I'm a minimalist, I am comfortable with logic, I tend to be highly spatially aware, and while I would never call myself athletic, I am not uncoordinated.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i've never liked anime, and my whiny indie music phase is long past

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

My e-type and MBTI combination should theoretically(as per the world renowned and highly credible theory of stereotypes) have made for a giddy fairy princess sort, yet much to my dismay here I am.

Seriously speaking, I can't really say as I do not know all the other e9 INFP's in the world and nor do I ever wish to. That is to say in order to actually accurately answer this without making gross blanket like generalizations I'd have to know all those people not to mention figure out a way to read their minds as to actually discern wether or not they think in ways similar to myself. I'm also not foolish enough to think I'm so special a snowflake as to be distinct, I'm more a subtle snowflake, the sort that drifts along with the wind and reincarnates several times over into the rain that pelts people without umbrellas over their heads.
    In that which is night to all things, therein the self-subjugated remains awake; but where all else is awake, that is night for the knower of the self.

MBTI
    TiNi
    Enneagram
    5 sp/so

I think I am very tactful and careful to avoid&resolve conflict. At least, it's a major concern of mine when interacting with other people.
    Though I just recently got called insensitive on my nohari by a friend I've known for many years, so maybe I'm not as aware as I thought. :C

I carry a tiny Bible in my purse.

I don't do profanity.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Not very social and have lived a somewhat reclusive life from my mid-20s on. I get more edgy when I'm cut off with connection from the World than with socializing with people. It's very easy for me to get along with people but extremely difficult for me to form bonds with others.

Not very optimistic (but not all that pessimistic either). Can be extremely impatient and quick-tempered...every now and again need to reign in violent impulses. Okay with harsh reality, negative feedback, not being liked by others...more likely to dismiss this than get upset.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Not very social and have lived a somewhat reclusive life from my mid-20s on. I get more edgy when I'm cut off with connection from the World than with socializing with people. It's very easy for me to get along with people but extremely difficult for me to form bonds with others.
    I actually see this a lot with ENFPs. I think it's cool, you guys are like, hybrids.