• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Si VERSUS Se [TEST]

Amalie Muller

MBTI Type
ENTP
Which of the following represent Se and which represent Si?

1. I like to imagine shapes of things in clouds.
2. How should I wear my hair today?
3. I often find myself battling my inner demons.
4. People who have beards are hiding something.
5. The people next door have no common sense.
6. You're such an angel!
7. I have unusual feelings that I can only express
through the world around me.
8. I enjoy looking for the man in the moon.
9. There is much beauty in ugliness.
10. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen.

Dumb "test" haha.

Jaguar

Boston- Se
Ferns- Si
Are-Se
Fond-Si
Of-Se
Indirect- Si
Light-Se

Amalie Muller

MBTI Type
ENTP

6. You're such an angel!

I can't figure out whether you're being serious or joking. :D

All 16 types can and do do all 10 of these. None describe solely Se or solely Si. In fact none describe solely Sensing!

And 6 is a Feeling statement haha. Usually Fe. Could be Fi. Nothing to do with Sensing. (It could be Sensing/Thinking, but only if the "angel" actually IS -- or is believed to be -- factually an angel).

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't figure out whether you're being serious or joking. :D

All 16 types can and do do all 10 of these. None describe solely Se or solely Si. In fact none describe solely Sensing!

And 6 is a Feeling statement haha. Usually Fe. Could be Fi. Nothing to do with Sensing. (It could be Sensing/Thinking, but only if the "angel" actually IS -- or is believed to be -- factually an angel).

Then guess what I'm thinking. That's what [MENTION=20071]stephsharik[/MENTION] wants us to do!

Amalie Muller

MBTI Type
ENTP
Then guess what I'm thinking. That's what [MENTION=20071]stephsharik[/MENTION] wants us to do!

That is basically what your test is. A "guess what I am thinking" quiz rather than anything about typology. :)

Amalie Muller

MBTI Type
ENTP

6. You're such an angel!

I may as well play along too haha. I have nothing better to do. But I say again, it's a dumb test.

1. Si
2. Se
3. Se
4. Si
5. Si
6. Si
7. Se
8. Si
9. Se
10. Si

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That is basically what your test is. A "guess what I am thinking" quiz rather than anything about typology. :)

But the answers are given typologically. Not only that, but two responders almost got them all.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I may as well play along too haha. I have nothing better to do. But I say again, it's a dumb test.

1. Si
2. Se
3. Se
4. Si
5. Si
6. Si
7. Se
8. Si
9. Se
10. Si

60% correct.

stephsharik

Wait, are you upset that your inventory wasn't enough for me? Come on, dude. ENTP + INFP tied for first, and INTJ + ISTP tied for second. How is that supposed to narrow things down?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wait, are you upset that your inventory wasn't enough for me? Come on, dude. ENTP + INFP tied for first, and INTJ + ISTP tied for second. How is that supposed to narrow things down?

I completely forgot that you had taken that inventory, so I had to research my PMs. You did not answer one of the statements, but based on the note you wrote next to it, I had scored it a 10.

This was a mistake. It was an INFP question, and scoring it a 10 - rather arbitrarily on my part - bumped your INFP score to an arbitrarily high level.

stephsharik

I completely forgot that you had taken that inventory, so I had to research my PMs. You did not answer one of the statements, but based on the note you wrote next to it, I had scored it a 10.

This was a mistake. It was an INFP question, and scoring it a 10 - rather arbitrarily on my part - bumped your INFP score to an arbitrarily high level.

Hmmmm. So does that mean ENTP would be my best bet? ( According to your inventory)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmmmm. So does that mean ENTP would be my best bet? ( According to your inventory)

Yes. And it fits with your own NT call. It fits with Ti. And it fits with the fact that you don't know Ni from Ne.

Also, if I had remembered you who are in the other thread I would have controlled my temper.