User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 71

  1. #41
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    90?
    Ahh. Thanks. I thought riva had put a different answer for one question, not two. Right logic, wrong premise. I need to sleep.

  2. #42
    Senior Member Amalie Muller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Which of the following represent Se and which represent Si?

    1. I like to imagine shapes of things in clouds.
    2. How should I wear my hair today?
    3. I often find myself battling my inner demons.
    4. People who have beards are hiding something.
    5. The people next door have no common sense.
    6. You're such an angel!
    7. I have unusual feelings that I can only express
    through the world around me.
    8. I enjoy looking for the man in the moon.
    9. There is much beauty in ugliness.
    10. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen.
    Dumb "test" haha.

  3. #43
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amalie Muller View Post
    Dumb "test" haha.
    You're sticking up for your friend @stephsharik. Have fun with your boy toy.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  4. #44
    Senior Member Amalie Muller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    You're sticking up for your friend @stephsharik. Have fun with your boy toy.
    Haha! That was random!

  5. #45
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,412

    Default

    Boston- Se
    Ferns- Si
    Are-Se
    Fond-Si
    Of-Se
    Indirect- Si
    Light-Se

  6. #46
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Boston- Se
    Ferns- Si
    Are-Se
    Fond-Si
    Of-Se
    Indirect- Si
    Light-Se
    100%
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  7. #47
    Senior Member Amalie Muller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Which of the following represent Se and which represent Si?

    1. I like to imagine shapes of things in clouds.
    2. How should I wear my hair today?
    3. I often find myself battling my inner demons.
    4. People who have beards are hiding something.
    5. The people next door have no common sense.
    6. You're such an angel!
    7. I have unusual feelings that I can only express
    through the world around me.
    8. I enjoy looking for the man in the moon.
    9. There is much beauty in ugliness.
    10. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen.
    I can't figure out whether you're being serious or joking.

    All 16 types can and do do all 10 of these. None describe solely Se or solely Si. In fact none describe solely Sensing!

    And 6 is a Feeling statement haha. Usually Fe. Could be Fi. Nothing to do with Sensing. (It could be Sensing/Thinking, but only if the "angel" actually IS -- or is believed to be -- factually an angel).

  8. #48
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amalie Muller View Post
    I can't figure out whether you're being serious or joking.

    All 16 types can and do do all 10 of these. None describe solely Se or solely Si. In fact none describe solely Sensing!

    And 6 is a Feeling statement haha. Usually Fe. Could be Fi. Nothing to do with Sensing. (It could be Sensing/Thinking, but only if the "angel" actually IS -- or is believed to be -- factually an angel).
    Then guess what I'm thinking. That's what @stephsharik wants us to do!
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  9. #49
    Senior Member Amalie Muller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Then guess what I'm thinking. That's what @stephsharik wants us to do!
    That is basically what your test is. A "guess what I am thinking" quiz rather than anything about typology.

  10. #50
    Senior Member Amalie Muller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Which of the following represent Se and which represent Si?

    1. I like to imagine shapes of things in clouds.
    2. How should I wear my hair today?
    3. I often find myself battling my inner demons.
    4. People who have beards are hiding something.
    5. The people next door have no common sense.
    6. You're such an angel!
    7. I have unusual feelings that I can only express
    through the world around me.
    8. I enjoy looking for the man in the moon.
    9. There is much beauty in ugliness.
    10. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen.
    I may as well play along too haha. I have nothing better to do. But I say again, it's a dumb test.

    1. Si
    2. Se
    3. Se
    4. Si
    5. Si
    6. Si
    7. Se
    8. Si
    9. Se
    10. Si

Similar Threads

  1. [E8] Inferior Si or Se in Type 8s
    By Animal in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 01:52 PM
  2. Ne/Si vs Se/Ni
    By WALMART in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 03:49 PM
  3. Si vs Se Explained!
    By Doctorjuice in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 07:34 PM
  4. Ni vs. Si comparative Ni TEST
    By musttry in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 10:36 AM
  5. inp's and isp's how do you experience Ne Si and Se Ni could there be confusion?
    By INFtha14 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 12:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO