• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why do others hate INFJs?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It isn't just that we wear sweater vests. It's that we make sweater vests look good.

And you people just can't stand it.

She speaks the truth... all INFJs are secretly Muppets.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Difference between ISFJ and INFJ is INFJ are both scientific and artistic and the most complex type of all. You cannot tell someone is INFJ even if you know that person. They are often misstyped as INTP or INTJ. INFJ - they look like a NT, think like a NT but they are not NT. :) Also difference between INTP and ISTP is INTP are dreamy and emotional just like INFJ. :D And for INTJ well they are complex as INFJ is - logical and emotional. So you can see where is the problem. :D If the person has so much complex personality that you cannot figure out what he is THEN this is TRUE dom Ni because they are very rare and therefore look like an alien in this world. Also be a thinker doesn't mean you are a PSYCHOPATH. LMAO.
Yup. I can definitely relate to what you have mentioned here. I have scored before as both INTJ and into, but am not😄. But I relate to these personalities a. Lot. I read somewhere that infj, intp and INTJ form a sort of triad, as they are attracted to each other like magnets.....