User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

@Wind Up Rex

You have a lot of patience. I don't think what you're saying is all that personal or controversial. Some of ya'll getting offended are 2-fixers.
    Likes N/A, Dyslexxie, JocktheMotie, Hard, Codex liked this post

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

I am not a INFJ. I have never had problems with any of them. The opposite, really.

From study, unhealthy INFJs would appear to act like ESTPs, but a bad caricature of one. Sort of how ISFPs when very unhealthy act like bad caricatures of ESTJ. At least according to Naomi Quenk.

So, what type when unhealthy looks like a bad caricature of a INFJ? ESTP.

I do wonder how mistyped some of the INFJs others complain about really are.

By definition, any unhealthy person isn't going to act their type.

I do find anger and hostility to Ni Fe common in general, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

----------------------

“Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984
    Likes Sinmara, Forever liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I only deleted my response to you because it could've offended you (I care about your feelings, but I also want to get to the bottom of how people really feel about me). Are you saying I'm the passive aggressive one or am I overanalyzing that you're being passive aggressive?
    So why would you offend me? Am I not allowed to express an opinion on a very general topic because YOU chose to get offended over it (even though no one was trying to offend you or even addressed any of the points at you) and then you decided the right thing to do was attack me because...why? What kind of high school bullshit is this?

By this logic fuck all y'all who don't like ENTPs, or women, or blondes, or Canadians, or whatever other generalization I can identify with; I'll take every comment anyone makes about this type as personally as I can AND respond to each individually, only to delete it so as to not be offensive. But that'd be a little dramatic, right?
    Likes Kullervo, Wind Up Rex, JocktheMotie, N/A, Hard and 1 others liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    So why would you offend me? Am I not allowed to express an opinion on a very general topic because YOU chose to get offended over it (even though no one was trying to offend you or even addressed any of the points at you) and then you decided the right thing to do was attack me because...why? What kind of high school bullshit is this?

By this logic fuck all y'all who don't like ENTPs, or women, or blondes, or Canadians, or whatever other generalization I can identify with; I'll take every comment anyone makes about this type as personally as I can AND respond to each individually, only to delete it so as to not be offensive. But that'd be a little dramatic, right?
    Thanks for avoiding the question. I wasnt intending to offend you. I wasn't offended by yours. I was offended by Rex's but yeah she still had the right to post. I didn't attack you though. Where did I say do or do that?

Now you're going to degrade me? I'm getting super confused bae.

Thanks for avoiding the question. I wasnt intending to offend you. I wasn't offended by yours. I was offended by Rex's but yeah she still had the right to post. I didn't attack you though. Where did I say do or do that?

Now you're going to degrade me? I'm getting super confused bae.
    What question am I avoiding? Nothing screams passive aggressive like deleting comments so I thought that was pretty clear.

Of course she did and so did I. I don't think she attacked you and I haven't either (or anyone else in here for that matter? I thought this wasn't supposed to be personal attacks). I was making very general statements about MY experience with INFJs in MY life (not you because I haven't met you and couldn't possibly comment).
    (TBH I didn't even remember your type until I saw your posts in this afterwards and that you took offense to this thread. I don't really remember people by their type usually so if I'm making a comment about a type, it literally means I'm generalizing and has nothing to do with any one person.)

Where am I degrading you? I'm telling you to stop being dramatic because you dragged me into an argument for what...liking a post that someone else didn't even direct at you and had nothing to do with you? Seems a little...out of hand?

Anyway I'm not trying to argue with you cause I like you and have no issues with you at all. Just freaking relax...

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    What question am I avoiding? Nothing screams passive aggressive like deleting comments so I thought that was pretty clear.

Of course she did and so did I. I don't think she attacked you and I haven't either (or anyone else in here for that matter? I thought this wasn't supposed to be personal attacks). I was making very general statements about MY experience with INFJs in MY life (not you because I haven't met you and couldn't possibly comment).

Where am I degrading you? I'm telling you to stop being dramatic because you dragged me into an argument for what...liking a post that someone else didn't even direct at you and had nothing to do with you? Seems a little...out of hand?
    Oh so now you can tell me how I feel about something? That's a little uncalled for.
    You're putting too much thought that me mentioning you was me trying to get at you? All I mentioned you for was to see if you decided to not like me anymore ok?

Where you're degrading me? The very last paragraph "the logic" I have and you're make base assumptions of that's how I reason. I mean really? Nothing to do with me? Her post was in response to my post, go check it out.

If you want to unfriend me and forget me, go ahead. Be proud of it.

But I'm still friends with Rex and understood her point, I and another user may have not liked her tactic but we resolved it nonetheless.
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

Oh so now you can tell me how I feel about something? That's a little uncalled for.
    You're putting too much thought that me mentioning you was me trying to get at you? All I mentioned you for was to see if you decided to not like me anymore ok?

Where you're degrading me? The very last paragraph "the logic" I have and you're make base assumptions of that's how I reason. I mean really? Nothing to do with me? Her post was in response to my post, go check it out.

If you want to unfriend me and forget me, go ahead. Be proud of it.
    Alright. This is clearly getting a little out of hand.

Enneagram
    9w8

I just want to say that I have never felt hated or disliked in real life simply because of my type. In fact, I rarely feel disliked period. If anything, the opposite is true. I tend to inadvertently gather a "flock" wherever I go. I am an unassuming person but I have this tendency to notice everybody and for some people, noticing them and just listening to them is enough to make them want to be around me. I have to "hide away" and recenter myself often. I don't mean that in an arrogant way. Its just true. I get overwhelmed with people just seeking me out, telling me that they feel "connected" to me. Ironically, I dont always feel so feel so connected them. In fact, I only really feel connected to a very few people.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    I just want to say that I have never felt hated or disliked in real life simply because of my type. In fact, I rarely feel disliked period. If anything, the opposite is true. I tend to inadvertently gather a "flock" wherever I go. I am an unassuming person but I have this tendency to notice everybody and for some people, noticing them and just listening to them is enough to make them want to be around me. I have to "hide away" and recenter myself often. I don't mean that in an arrogant way. Its just true. I get overwhelmed with people just seeking me out, telling me that they feel "connected" to me. Ironically, I dont always feel so feel so connected them. In fact, I only really feel connected to a very few people.
    May I ask how many people did know what your type was? I mean relative to the people whom you pass by everyday or even aware of MBTI, JCF, Enneagram, is probably slim to nil. Why is that? Are you optimistic, pessimistic (doesn't seem like it lol), or neutral about the world?

I relate to you on that people will tend to just look at me like I'm some exhibit. It's weird because they all look at me like I'm not the ordinary guy. Body language of both random men and women will focus towards me, even very obvious. But I gotten used to it.

Although unlike you, I can feel discomfort, or those who are afraid of me like a mile away, people are just telling me "oh you're just wanting to see that" LOL what? I understand what you mean but if anything if I wanted to look for, I'd always put it more towards a 6 enneatype way. Oh see, SHE TOTALLY DIGS ME lol. No, I tried to imagine random girls liking me and they didn't, so I don't have mind powers to influence people like that.

I feel connected to others often, but I don't feel like they are connected to me.
    Likes Ene liked this post

Enneagram
    9w8

May I ask how many people did know what your type was? I mean relative to the people whom you pass by everyday or even aware of MBTI, JCF, Enneagram, is probably slim to nil. Why is that? Are you optimistic, pessimistic (doesn't seem like it lol), or neutral about the world?

I relate to you on that people will tend to just look at me like I'm some exhibit. It's weird because they all look at me like I'm not the ordinary guy. Body language of both random men and women will focus towards me, even very obvious. But I gotten used to it.

Although unlike you, I can feel discomfort, or those who are afraid of me like a mile away, people are just telling me "oh you're just wanting to see that" LOL what? I understand what you mean but if anything if I wanted to look for, I'd always put it more towards a 6 enneatype way. Oh see, SHE TOTALLY DIGS ME lol. No, I tried to imagine random girls liking me and they didn't, so I don't have mind powers to influence people like that.

I feel connected to others often, but I don't feel like they are connected to me.
    I'd say that only a small percentage of people I know are acquainted with MBTI. I tend to be more relaxed and open than pessimistic. I am "earthy," and natural, or so people tell me, and apparently, that has a disarming, peaceful effect on a lot of people. I'm not honey sweet or anything, just easy and comfortable to be around.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14
    Likes SearchingforPeace, Forever, uumlau liked this post