First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Unhealthy INFJ's can be just as shitty as any other unhealthy type.

/hateover
    Shitty has subjectivity though, and in this contacts some things will be more shitty than others. Doesn't change it objectively though.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Likes Dyslexxie, JocktheMotie liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Shitty has subjectivity though, and in this contacts some things will be more shitty than others. Doesn't change it objectively though.
    And what's objective about your opinion?

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm and INFJ and everybody hates me. I don't know why.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Unhealthy INFJ's can be just as shitty as any other unhealthy type.

/hateover
    No, the majority of other people dont try to inflict their diseased beliefs on others in quite the same way. Nor feel so utterly entitled to it.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth
    Likes Dyslexxie, Codex liked this post

To give an insider's view, I really don't relate to most (although some for sure) problems that these INFJ's had, I mean I see the problems I had growing up were of everyone else as children. (Selfishness, lying, complaining, etc)

I didn't really have grand delusions and I had a tough childhood growing up surrounded by the wrong people. I tried my best to people please and been stepped on.

Nobody seems to clearly give a fuck when I say that those who have mental disorders are outside of the MBTI realm. Seems like no one can take that shit I suppose, someone needs something to blame, damn control, and why not the minority? Oh visions? <- Let's put all the schizophrenics as INFJ's BULL-FUCKING-SHIT. WE'RE ALL PART OF THE HUMAN RACE. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

I'm done. Out of this thread. All can speak your hate. I mean you're allowed to anyway.
    Likes SearchingforPeace, Sinmara liked this post

MBTI
    MIND
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI Te

INFJs indeed share a very unique combination of traits: though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in. They are decisive and strong-willed, but will rarely use that energy for personal gain – INFJs will act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity not to create advantage, but to create balance. Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas to INFJs, and they tend to believe that nothing would help the world so much as using love and compassion to soften the hearts of tyrants.

INFJs find it easy to make connections with others, and have a talent for warm, sensitive language, speaking in human terms, rather than with pure logic and fact. It makes sense that their friends and colleagues will come to think of them as quiet Extroverted types, but they would all do well to remember that INFJs need time alone to decompress and recharge, and to not become too alarmed when they suddenly withdraw. INFJs take great care of other’s feelings, and they expect the favor to be returned – sometimes that means giving them the space they need for a few days.
    I don't hate or like them. I just don't believe on anything like this description.

Taken from this site

I do agree with what Jung said in one of his books (I forgot it's name), he was talking about the shadow of self. In meaning, "When a person think that he is the angel, but it turned out that he was the devil".

For example

To give an insider's view, I really don't relate to most (although some for sure) problems that these INFJ's had, I mean I see the problems I had growing up were of everyone else as children. (Selfishness, lying, complaining, etc)

I didn't really have grand delusions and I had a tough childhood growing up surrounded by the wrong people. I tried my best to people please and been stepped on.

Nobody seems to clearly give a fuck when I say that those who have mental disorders are outside of the MBTI realm. Seems like no one can take that shit I suppose, someone needs something to blame, damn control, and why not the minority? Oh visions? <- Let's put all the schizophrenics as INFJ's BULL-FUCKING-SHIT. WE'RE ALL PART OF THE HUMAN RACE. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

I'm done. Out of this thread. All can speak your hate. I mean you're allowed to anyway.
    This is a natural human reaction. Something I can agree with.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Zen_alpha View Post
    I do agree with what Jung said in one of his books (I forgot it's name), he was talking about the shadow of self. In meaning, "When a person think that he is the angel, but it turned out that he was the devil".
    I think this is a great point and one that occurred to me after I had made my post. Great lights cast great shadows. And I think that the issue I've encountered with INFJs is their focus on the "light" can blind them to their own darkness.

Forever's response is kind of a case in point. Everyone's got issues that they have to work through and shit about them that's not perfect. If you can't be real about those things, you'll never grow. Turning around and saying, "Well, other people aren't perfect either." is utterly besides the point. That's the part that frustrates me most about INFJs. They're supposed to have these "profound insights" into the inner lives of others, but most of them don't even seem to see themselves properly.

I think that if most of the INFJs I've known could have owned their shit a bit better, then they would have had a better chance at actualizing a real potential for greatness that some of them possess. I've always admired @Vasilisa and @Lexicon for their incredible self-awareness. They don't preach at people like a lot of NFJs that I've dealt with have, and they don't shame, guilt or reject people for not falling in with what they believe. They're real about their experiences and how those experiences have informed the values and ideals that they have, and are the kind of people that just being around them makes you want to be better.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    I think this is a great point and one that occurred to me after I had made my post. Great lights cast great shadows. And I think that the issue I've encountered with INFJs is their focus on the "light" can blind them to their own darkness.

Forever's response is kind of a case in point. Everyone's got issues that they have to work through and shit about them that's not perfect. If you can't be real about those things, you'll never grow. Turning around and saying, "Well, other people aren't perfect either." is utterly besides the point. That's the part that frustrates me most about INFJs. They're supposed to have these "profound insights" into the inner lives of others, but most of them don't even seem to see themselves properly.

I think that if most of the INFJs I've known could have owned their shit a bit better, then they would have had a better chance at actualizing a real potential for greatness that some of them possess. I've always admired @Vasilisa and @Lexicon for their incredible self-awareness. They don't preach at people like a lot of NFJs that I've dealt with have, and they don't shame, guilt or reject people for not falling in with what they believe. They're real about their experiences and how those experiences have informed the values and ideals that they have, and are the kind of people that just being around them makes you want to be better.
    I think you don't understand, saying one type is worse than everybody else is entirely bogus. It's like an -ism is what you pointed out that made me lose my shit. Yeah I know I have mistakes and problems of my own I need to work out and hell, I believe I adapted to other types A LOT more because I understand we as a minority need to work with the majority to get to places. Stop trying to attack me like you know what I meant. Blaming others so I can get away from my own was not what I meant. So please. Continue to tell how fucked up we are, but don't let it get personal.

Don't you have Ni in YOUR stack too? It seems like you're only hurting yourself. You make no mention of your type as an ENTJ? Stop acting like you know better and transcended of your mistakes either. Te can be a big fucker as well. Inferior Te can shove shit down your throat. Too much extraversion without your "crazy" Ni to balance it is just as diseased, friend.

LAST THING: what would be my "appropriate" response to your attack or -isms?

"Oh yeah of course wind up Rex, I know I am so messed up in the head by birth and only you can correct it for me by your ever so wise guidance. I will continue to be inferior until I die or have been approved by your opinion because you obviously know what's true. Your Ni in aux makes you so not twisted as me."
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

I haven't noticed that INFJs are particulary hated for what they are.
    Likes Forever liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post

I'm one of those "INFJ fuck-ups" as you seem to see it, that you are talking about in your post. But make no mistake, whoever you are, I am not blind to my darkness. I know very well about all that I hold inside me. So, yeah, I think in terms of light, but respond with a lot of dark.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion