User Tag List

View Poll Results: Would you choose to have a T or an F baby?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a T, and I'd have a T baby.

46 42.99%
  • I'm an F, and I'd have an F baby.

39 36.45%
  • I'm a T, and I'd have an F baby.

5 4.67%
  • I'm an F, and I'd have a T baby.

17 15.89%
First 910111213 Last

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    T, probably. I'll be damned if I'm gonna have a house full of Feelers.

I've noticed a major personality gap between ENFP males and females, both here and in real life. I'm more like you
    It's the ovaries, they make us crazeee....

(Actually I also work with a male enfp, who is quieter and less spastic but hides his crazy on the inside. )

MBTI
    NiTi
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by lane777 View Post
    I would want a T (and I have always wanted a boy). T because he could turn out into a more well rounded person because of my F influence. I could teach him all the things he wouldn't have a clue about (and vice versa). This way, he would grow into a balanced person and would hopefully have an easier time in the world. I couldn't challenge or stretch an F in that way.
    I was going to type this same answer until I saw that you already typed it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

I am very into cuddling so a T baby might find me repulsive beyond the baby stage. Hahaha. I also overheard a conversation once, this couple was having dinner next to me and my friend, and the child, a four-year old girl just abruptly turn to her dad and said, "Daddy, I love you." It was so sweet. It was so out of the blue. I bet F-babies do that often. And afterward she just went back to eating her dinner without expecting anything in return.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

It wouldn't matter to me. I just want my child to be happy and have good self-esteem.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I wouldn't really care, but for the well-being of the child, it'd be better off as a T.

I've seen a lot of my F friends deal with their T mothers....it's not pretty. I wouldn't want that.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Well, T and F would both have their positives and negatives, and both can become a very great person. However I voted for F. If it would be a boy, it would maybe be better off as T though... society doesn't appreciate feelerish males enough imho (and thinkerish females neither). I would only wish my child would get all the strength he/she needs to get through childhood / youth better than me, and then it wouldn't matter anymore.

But well, not something I have to seriously worry about for now. It doesn't look like I would be planning to get children in the next time ^^

I'm fine with either... it might be easier at home if the child was an F.

I know it was said to not talk about males and females kids but... it would be nice if my first boy has dom or aux Fi. I want him to have an easier time to understand me as I want to have an easier time understanding him, but I also want him to become well rounded by other people. Home is a place for him to be able to talk to me instead of always bickering with me.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I'm an F and I did have a T baby.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

lol as I expected, people like to feel themselves. I'm in the same boat too. Don't get me wrong, I think both F and T needs to be seriously developed for any healthy individual, I just think that it's easier for me to deal with an F baby and I don't think it's that hard to develop your T side.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

yeah, i would choose F, of course..... and.. i was thinking about this few months ago... i think i'd have a SERIOUS problem having INT kid. Esp INT boy. especially INTJ. or one of those unfunloving unemotional INTPs (bc some are very emotional so i dont care about their mbti type. i have 2 intp friends (e4, and e9) who are both, esp e4, emotionally intelligent so.. i'd be cool with such kid. but stereotypical intj (e5 mostly?) i think it'd be a problem.. i wouldnt understand their priorities.
    it's ironic because i'd have less problem with ISTJ kid, than INTJ. simply bc istjs are quite social, often, so T isnt THAT obvious. (my mom and sis are both ISTJs and are party animals, lol)

but i wouldnt mind havin ENTP,ENTJ and ESTP daughter - am fascinated with ET women.