First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

YESSSSSSS.

I freaking LOVE Uma Thurman! I have always felt this connection to her, and identified with her "style" in a sense. It definitely reasonates, and I could see myself acting in a very similar manner.

Uma Thurman
    "I think [ass-kicking] is sort of thrilling. ... As a female ... you're taught not to be aggressive."

MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Big Five Movie Star Test
    You are the most like:

Kristen Stewart

"I have been criticized a lot for not looking perfect in every photograph. I'm not embarrassed about it. I'm proud of it. If I took perfect pictures all the time, the people standing in the room with me, or on the carpet, would think ... 'What a faker!'"

Compared to the general population, you are:

-Below average on Openness.
    -Below average on Conscientiousness.
    -Extremely low on Extroversion.
    -Extremely low on Agreeableness.
    -Above average on Neuroticism.

According to scientific data compiled by the Ph.D.s Dana R. Carney, John T. Jost, Samuel D. Gosling, and Jeff Porter, your scores indicate that you are:

Practical, realistic.
    Likely to use more pauses in your speech than the average person.
    Spontaneous, impulsive, and quick to improvise.
    Adaptive, flexible, good at thinking on your feet.
    Likely to use more hand movements and gesticulations in a conversation than the average person.
    Withdrawn, reserved, and introverted.

Argumentative, analytical, and hard-headed.
    Critical, someone who gets even when wronged.
    Stern, cold,(always with strangers, never with family)
    and robot-like.
    Tense, concerned, worrisome.

According to studies done by the Ph.D.s John R. Hibbing, Kevin B. Smith, John R. Alford, Jonathan Haidt, Ravi Iyer, Spassena Koleva, Jesse Graham, and Peter Ditto, your scores indicate that you are:

Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for this study to be able to say anything about you.

According to a scientific study done by the Ph.D.s Gokul Chittaranjan, Jan Blom, and Daniel Gatica-Perez, your scores indicate that if you own a smartphone you are:

Likely to spend more time texting than the average person.
    Less likely to use internet apps on your smartphone than the average person.
    More likely to use entertainment apps (like games, audio, and video) on your smartphone than the average person.
    Likely to feel that a lot of the calls you receive on your phone are "unwanted."

Likely to spend more time emailing (as opposed to calling) from your smartphone than the average person.

Bold= accurate.
    Last edited by Corsiva; 07-08-2014 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Bold

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Above average on Openness.
    Below average on Conscientiousness.
    Below average on Extroversion.
    Below average on Agreeableness.
    Above average on Neuroticism.
    According to scientific data compiled by the Ph.D.s Dana R. Carney, John T. Jost, Samuel D. Gosling, and Jeff Porter, your scores indicate that you are:

Eccentric, sensitive, and individualistic.
    Open, tolerant, and flexible.
    Creative, imaginative, and curious.
    Complex, nuanced, and open-minded.
    Someone with a strong desire for novelty and diversity.
    Likely to use fewer pauses in your speech than the average person.
    Likely to use more hand movements and gesticulations in a conversation than the average person.
    According to studies done by the Ph.D.s John R. Hibbing, Kevin B. Smith, John R. Alford, Jonathan Haidt, Ravi Iyer, Spassena Koleva, Jesse Graham, and Peter Ditto, your scores indicate that you are:

More likely than the average person to have furnished your home in a way that other people regard as 'stylish' or 'distinctive'.
    Less likely than the average person to have organized the books and records in your home into some orderly system.
    Likely to appreciate more genres of music than the average person.
    More likely than the average person to own books about travel (e.g. 'Lonely Planet', 'Rough Guide', and the like).
    More likely to have art supplies (e.g. canvas and paint) in your home than the average person.
    More likely than the average person to keep old plane and movie tickets as memorabilia.

According to a scientific study done by the Ph.D.s Gokul Chittaranjan, Jan Blom, and Daniel Gatica-Perez, your scores indicate that if you own a smartphone you are:

Likely to use longer words, and more long words, in your text messages than the average person.
    Likely to spend less time texting than the average person.
    More likely to use entertainment apps (like games, audio, and video) on your smartphone than the average person.
    The part in the bolded is annoying. Not that it isn't true, but it makes me sound like a "found object" artist in Williamsburg.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Male: Nicolas Cage

"I have at times felt criminal tendencies. ... I'm attracted to outlaw characters, some sort of sociopaths who get through the problem and the circumstances and rise above it and reach a place of dignity and morality. These are the kind of characters I dig."

Female: Mia Wasikowska

"Everybody has a conflict with themselves. You do have a dark and a light side. There have definitely been times when I have that awful feeling that I'm balancing two people. ... Although I'm not particularly troubled myself, I do have a lot of empathy for troubled characters."

EDIT: These seem to be the male/female equivalents, as the rest of the results were the same.

Extremely high on Openness.
    Low on Conscientiousness.
    Low on Extroversion.
    Average on Agreeableness.
    Above average on Neuroticism.

More likely than the average person to have furnished your home in a way that other people regard as 'stylish' or 'distinctive'.
    Less likely than the average person to have organized the books and records in your home into some orderly system.

More likely than the average person to own books about travel (e.g. 'Lonely Planet', 'Rough Guide', and the like).
    More likely to have art supplies (e.g. canvas and paint) in your home than the average person.
    More likely than the average person to keep old plane and movie tickets as memorabilia.

Likely to use longer words, and more long words, in your text messages than the average person.

Likely to spend more time emailing (as opposed to calling) from your smartphone than the average person.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Dup again again.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Look everybody, I'm John Stewart! I generally agree with the results, and don't so much identify with the Celeb, although I certainly have nothing against him.

"You just have to keep trying to do good work, and hope that it leads to more good work. I want to look back on my career and be proud of the work, and be proud that I tried everything."

High on Openness.
    Below average on Conscientiousness.
    Above average on Extroversion.
    Above average on Agreeableness.
    Average on Neuroticism.

Trustworthy, faithful, and loyal.
    Appreciative, forgiving, and kind.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Emma Stone (Love her!!):

Below average on Openness.
    Above average on Conscientiousness.
    Above average on Extroversion.
    Above average on Agreeableness.
    Average on Neuroticism.

Expressive.
    Active, assertive, energetic.

Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for this study to be able to say anything about you.

Likely to receive more calls on your phone than the average person.
    More likely to use internet apps on your smartphone than the average person.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Daniel Day-Lewis

"I suppose I have a highly developed capacity for self-delusion, so it's no problem for me to believe I'm somebody else."

---

High on Conscientiousness.
    Below average on Extroversion.
    High on Agreeableness.
    High on Neuroticism.

---

Definite, persistent, and tenacious.
    Reliable, responsible, orderly, and organized.
    Someone who doesn't give up easily.
    Likely to maintain more seconds of eye contact in a conversation than the average person.
    Likely to use fewer hand movements and gesticulations in a conversation than the average person.
    ---

---

More likely to use productivity apps like (MS Office) on your smartphone than the average person.
    Less likely to use entertainment apps (like games, audio, and video) on your smartphone than the average person.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Matt Damon

"The average American lives [are] in a way almost unthinkable to a couple of billion people in the world. There's an unbelievable imbalance. I think it's uncumbent on all of us to do what we can to mitigate other people's pain. There's so many ways we can help."

High on Conscientiousness.
    Average on Extroversion.
    Average on Agreeableness.
    High on Neuroticism.

according to scientific data compiled by the Ph.D.s Dana R. Carney, John T. Jost, Samuel D. Gosling, and Jeff Porter, your scores indicate that you are:

Definite, persistent, and tenacious.
    Reliable, responsible, orderly, and organized.
    Someone who doesn't give up easily.
    Likely to maintain more seconds of eye contact in a conversation than the average person.
    Likely to use fewer hand movements and gesticulations in a conversation than the average person.
    Law-abiding, thrifty, and good with money.
    Careful, methodical, and self-controlled.

More likely to use productivity apps like (MS Office) on your smartphone than the average person.
    Less likely to use entertainment apps (like games, audio, and video) on your smartphone than the average person.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

Johnny Depp