• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTP - Closest Personality to Psychic?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If there were such a thing. Extrasensory perception. Picking up on things. Little ticks in the face, gestures, voice tone. Nothing individually analyzed, all absorbed as one. Not purely sensory, interpretations and intuition based on a life already thick with experience and observation, even at a young age.

Si?

edit: may bump in the morn, when three little birds are on my doorstep.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Tell me what I'm thinking now.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think everyone has the potential of coming off as psychic. It's called being good at what you focus on. Granted, N's probably come off more psychic due to their love for abstract, obscure things.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That you wish you could be more like me. :D

tumblr_mkvu1uxHiE1s4ip83o1_500.gif

Serious content: Ne/Fe

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought that was the INFJ MO.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTPs might be the most likely to think they are psychic as they can be quite grandiose and still insensitive to others.

deleted
In a Jungian sense, Introverted Intuitives are less comfortable standing by possibilities they aren't sure are true, and so their aim is toward processing the inevitable, where Extroverted Intuitives are given considerably more free range on their intuition and thus often focus on what's missing or unlikely. That's where you can begin to ask yourself, am I thinking of possibilities for the sake of vision or perhaps grander hope, or am I mostly thinking in process of likelihoods or how I may conduct myself to make something happen?

Concerning MBTI functions, not Jungian functions, an Ni type can appear psychic, but about otherwise believable things one can begin to appreciate as predictable. An Ne type will step outside of the predictable and therefore can conjure more potent psychic visions but less frequently will come the precision.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In a Jungian sense, Introverted Intuitives are less comfortable standing by possibilities they aren't sure are true, and so their aim is toward processing the inevitable, where Extroverted Intuitives are given considerably more free range on their intuition and thus often focus on what's missing or unlikely. That's where you can begin to ask yourself, am I thinking of possibilities for the sake of vision or perhaps grander hope, or am I mostly thinking in process of likelihoods or how I may conduct myself to make something happen?

Concerning MBTI functions, not Jungian functions, an Ni type can appear psychic, but about otherwise believable things one can begin to appreciate as predictable. An Ne type will step outside of the predictable and therefore can conjure more potent psychic visions but less frequently will come the precision.

Well, I'm not sure how much it has to do with MBTI, but I will VERY often know things without knowing them. I use "psychic" loosely.

So an example is I'd be pissed off at a girlfriend, not sure why, but I would go with my instincts anyway, then later find out she was cheating.

I'm a bit tired at the moment, but I will try to think of some more examples.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
If there were such a thing. Extrasensory perception.
?
Picking up on things.
???
Little ticks in the face, gestures, voice tone. Nothing individually analyzed, all absorbed as one.
?????????????????????
Not purely sensory, interpretations and intuition based on a life already thick with experience and observation, even at a young age.
?

dude what are you talking about are you even serious
\

why does everyone think N doms have superpowers?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
?
??? ?????????????????????
?

dude what are you talking about are you even serious
\

why does everyone think N doms have superpowers?

Talking about shit way above your head son.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
nothing you said about ENTPs is even remotely true besides these six words:
Not purely sensory, interpretations and intuition
except insofar as they may or may not apply to all [most] humans of slightly above average intelligence.