User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 38

  1. #11
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    NO
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  2. #12
    Male johnnyyukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    NO
    Heeeeeeeeeyy! Rude.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

    Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

  3. #13
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Heeeeeeeeeyy! Rude.
    hey! just cuz yer not psychic doesn't mean you don't have other skills. i'm not psychic either.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  4. #14
    Male johnnyyukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    hey! just cuz yer not psychic doesn't mean you don't have other skills. i'm not psychic either.
    Oh.

    Radical!
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

    Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

  5. #15
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Oh.

    Radical!
    totally tubular.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  6. #16
    deleted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    In a Jungian sense, Introverted Intuitives are less comfortable standing by possibilities they aren't sure are true, and so their aim is toward processing the inevitable, where Extroverted Intuitives are given considerably more free range on their intuition and thus often focus on what's missing or unlikely. That's where you can begin to ask yourself, am I thinking of possibilities for the sake of vision or perhaps grander hope, or am I mostly thinking in process of likelihoods or how I may conduct myself to make something happen?

    Concerning MBTI functions, not Jungian functions, an Ni type can appear psychic, but about otherwise believable things one can begin to appreciate as predictable. An Ne type will step outside of the predictable and therefore can conjure more potent psychic visions but less frequently will come the precision.

  7. #17
    Male johnnyyukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    In a Jungian sense, Introverted Intuitives are less comfortable standing by possibilities they aren't sure are true, and so their aim is toward processing the inevitable, where Extroverted Intuitives are given considerably more free range on their intuition and thus often focus on what's missing or unlikely. That's where you can begin to ask yourself, am I thinking of possibilities for the sake of vision or perhaps grander hope, or am I mostly thinking in process of likelihoods or how I may conduct myself to make something happen?

    Concerning MBTI functions, not Jungian functions, an Ni type can appear psychic, but about otherwise believable things one can begin to appreciate as predictable. An Ne type will step outside of the predictable and therefore can conjure more potent psychic visions but less frequently will come the precision.
    Well, I'm not sure how much it has to do with MBTI, but I will VERY often know things without knowing them. I use "psychic" loosely.

    So an example is I'd be pissed off at a girlfriend, not sure why, but I would go with my instincts anyway, then later find out she was cheating.

    I'm a bit tired at the moment, but I will try to think of some more examples.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

    Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

  8. #18
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    If there were such a thing. Extrasensory perception.
    ?
    Picking up on things.
    ???
    Little ticks in the face, gestures, voice tone. Nothing individually analyzed, all absorbed as one.
    ?????????????????????
    Not purely sensory, interpretations and intuition based on a life already thick with experience and observation, even at a young age.
    ?


    dude what are you talking about are you even serious
    \


    why does everyone think N doms have superpowers?
    we fukin won boys

  9. #19
    Male johnnyyukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    ?
    ??? ?????????????????????
    ?


    dude what are you talking about are you even serious
    \


    why does everyone think N doms have superpowers?
    Talking about shit way above your head son.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

    Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

  10. #20
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    nothing you said about ENTPs is even remotely true besides these six words:
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Not purely sensory, interpretations and intuition
    except insofar as they may or may not apply to all [most] humans of slightly above average intelligence.
    we fukin won boys

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] My theory that explains why ENTP's like to argue so much
    By The Great One in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 01:06 PM
  2. [ENTP] ENTP: trying not to be too clever for oneself
    By Drezoryx in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 07:53 AM
  3. [ENTP] ENTPs and relating to people
    By Cenomite in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 08:47 AM
  4. The single closest person to you has just committed murder...
    By ladypinkington in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 01:38 AM
  5. What do you advise a "bad" person to do?
    By ygolo in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 05:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO