Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Here's mine:

Solitary - inventive - spontaneous - restless - friendly

83% Openness
    13% Extroversion
    73% Agreeableness
    79% Neuroticism
    18% Conscientiousness

Interestingly hardly anyone I know or the suggested famous people have the same as mine, in fact just one. Is not a source of snowflake specialness though, as it seems to imply people of my nature rarely succeed. Although I doubt I'd accept it even if it did.

@Chanaynay

What are you comparing this to with regards to it's inaccuracy?
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@AffirmitiveAnxiety oh I just assumed it was accurate for highlander since it sounded like him to me.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    @AffirmitiveAnxiety oh I just assumed it was accurate for highlander since it sounded like him to me.
    I don't understand your answer, but maybe I wasn't clear, I was just curious about what you found about it's results to be inaccurate for yourself. Is it just a sense of identity, or knowing oneself differently?

Although I understand that people have different levels of awareness, I do wonder how people can actually measure that beyond just abstract concepts of what a self is. Or memory of specific reactions, which is very fallible.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

- A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    I don't understand your answer, but maybe I wasn't clear, I was just curious about what you found about it's results to be inaccurate for yourself. Is it just a sense of identity, or knowing oneself differently?

Although I understand that people have different levels of awareness, I do wonder how people can actually measure that beyond just abstract concepts of what a self is. Or memory of specific reactions, which is very fallible.
    Like I said, the words do fit (minus efficiency, since I can't even remember the last time I was concerned with what was efficient), they're just not the most prominent qualities I see in myself.

Using the definitions of agreeableness/neuroticism/etc, I gauged how much I see those qualities in myself.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Like I said, the words do fit (minus efficiency, since I can't even remember the last time I was concerned with what was efficient), they're just not the most prominent qualities I see in myself.

Using the definitions of agreeableness/neuroticism/etc, I gauged how much I see those qualities in myself.
    Actually going back to this little tool, it's interesting, but after having looked at some friends I know quite well and going off my understanding of the big 5 definitions....it's not particularly accurate for many of them.

But then again it was inaccurate for me, it put me at 13% extraversion for example which so far makes me the least outgoing of my friends and that just isn't true and I doubt anyone else would say it was either; very few people think I'm introverted and if I experience myself as introverted it's more brought on by social-anxiety and a lifestyle that involves being at home a large amount of the time.

It could be that there aren't enough posts for an accurate reading though, I don't really post much on facebooks, it would probably give a better average from more posts. Although I don't know how it organises the information, possibly key words?

My understanding could be incorrect of course, but the big 5 are explained quite comprehensively.

*Edit* Looking through their descriptions of the big 5 factors, they give examples of words associated with the section.

Now I'm in disagreement with some of their words used but I can see now how the results might be skewed, I don't often post on facebook that I'm going out anywhere because I don't really see why it's anyone else's business nor why anyone would be interested, which a lot of the variations for their correlations with extraversion use.

- A.A. Milne.