• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Every MBTI described in a leadership role...

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTJ - It doesnt really matter who is "in charge"... two words. puppet master :vader1:

I'm down with puppet master, sometimes the interaction with my staff is just one great big social experiment for me :devil:

It does matter who's in charge though, it just doesn't matter if they know :D

Yup, I like it.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Noice. The ENTJ, ENFJ, INTP, INFJ and ISFP are on.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
this is a JOKE.
But there is truth to every joke so...

shipment_of_fail.jpg

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFJ - Im in charge, but i care :soapbox:
ENTJ - Im in charge...and i dont care :angry:
ESTJ - ....I always THINK im in charge :threaten:
ENTP - If i ever do end up in charge, it will be kinda like the inmate running the asylum. Occams Razor be damned, Rube Goldberg shall not have died in vain! :yay:
ENFP - I never intended to be in charge, no one really thinks im actually capable of being in charge, yet i still won the vote somehow :banana2:
INFP - they forgot to vote on me :sadbanana:
ESTP - I have an incredible plan! ... which we will commit to shortly after my term is up :bananallama:
ESFP - budget plan? BUDGET PLAN!? do i look like a man with a plan? :2ar15:
INFJ - I know im the best one to lead this sad bunch, but im not sure they deserve my leadership :azdaja:
INTP - I missed the election....i dont get TV in the lab. :reading:
INTJ - It doesnt really matter who is "in charge"... two words. puppet master :vader1:
ISTJ - Robots can, have and will continue to "lead". :zzz:
ISTP - Just because I'm in charge, does not mean that im responsible for the missing treasurey money! :steam: :whistling:
ISFP - when im in charge, the world is being lead 24/7...thats 24 days a month, 7 months a year.... the rest is "vacation time" :smoke:
ESFJ - To me theres huge difference between leading and being in charge. Leaders are called to serve, while i am called to be in charge of my colonial feudal SUV suburban middle america 2.1 children suburbian 8 dollar a gallon cleaning people come 3 times a week along with twice a week gardening and appropriately decorated, castle. :smile:
ISFJ - World peace will be had when everyone "uses their words", has perfect handwriting and dresses appropriately for dinner with grandpa on sunday nights:azdaja:

No he DIDNT!!! :eek::horor:....

...but yes...he did :tongue10:

To this day.. My favorite post ever made here :D

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP = Behind the Scenes, pulling the strings

G

Ginkgo

INFP = Behind the Scenes, pulling the strings

Pff, that's not leading. That's just acting nice and doing nothing while people assume you're being manipulative and cunning just because you look like you know what you're doing. :D

/experience

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Whoa, I haven't seen a post from Jack Flak in a while. :shock: Blast from the past.

But while I'm here...

INTP: Constantly supervising everyone, to the point of micromanaging
INFJ: Constantly making concessions for people, trying to be "nice", to the point of becoming a doormat

A

Anew Leaf

NFP: Being a planet and controlling the Earth from an orbit outside the asteroid belt.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ and ENTJ = Behind the Scenes, pulling the strings
fixed :)
INFP = off in their own little world, not caring or knowing what is going on 97% of the time, until someone treads on one of their values and they suddenly fly into a rage and become an epic crusader of justice advocating for their ideals with fiery charisma

A

Anew Leaf

Nothing, and I mean nothing, about ENTJs says "Behind the Scenes."

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nothing, and I mean nothing, about ENTJs says "Behind the Scenes."
:laugh: Truth!

INTJs: Totally. But NOT their Extraverted brethren.

W

WALMART

ISTP - Just because I'm in charge, does not mean that im responsible for the missing treasurey money! :steam: :whistling:

That's so funny. I was fired because money went missing under my watch and I refused to pay it back.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFP - I never intended to be in charge, no one really thinks im actually capable of being in charge, yet i still won the vote somehow :banana2:

And then the surprise twist where I actually am pretty good at leading! :bananachamp:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like the ISTP/ISFP leadership roles of not actually leading but rather crossing the boundaries of their royal responcibilities.

The puppet-masters have no power over such folk.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I thought if was funny and was done with the intention of being that way. Anyway, I laughed! I mean it seemed whimsical. So, I liked it.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

For me ENTJ would mean strategizing to the point that his followers had no other choices, but to count on his vision..