• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Every MBTI described in a leadership role...

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFJ - Im in charge, but i care :soapbox:
ENTJ - Im in charge...and i dont care :angry:
ESTJ - ....I always THINK im in charge :threaten:
ENTP - If i ever do end up in charge, it will be kinda like the inmate running the asylum. Occams Razor be damned, Rube Goldberg shall not have died in vain! :yay:
ENFP - I never intended to be in charge, no one really thinks im actually capable of being in charge, yet i still won the vote somehow :banana2:
INFP - they forgot to vote on me :sadbanana:
ESTP - I have an incredible plan! ... which we will commit to shortly after my term is up :bananallama:
ESFP - budget plan? BUDGET PLAN!? do i look like a man with a plan? :2ar15:
INFJ - I know im the best one to lead this sad bunch, but im not sure they deserve my leadership :azdaja:
INTP - I missed the election....i dont get TV in the lab. :reading:
INTJ - It doesnt really matter who is "in charge"... two words. puppet master :vader1:
ISTJ - Robots can, have and will continue to "lead". :zzz:
ISTP - Just because I'm in charge, does not mean that im responsible for the missing treasurey money! :steam: :whistling:
ISFP - when im in charge, the world is being lead 24/7...thats 24 days a month, 7 months a year.... the rest is "vacation time" :smoke:
ESFJ - To me theres huge difference between leading and being in charge. Leaders are called to serve, while i am called to be in charge of my colonial feudal SUV suburban middle america 2.1 children suburbian 8 dollar a gallon cleaning people come 3 times a week along with twice a week gardening and appropriately decorated, castle. :smile:
ISFJ - World peace will be had when everyone "uses their words", has perfect handwriting and dresses appropriately for dinner with grandpa on sunday nights:azdaja:

No he DIDNT!!! :eek::horor:....

...but yes...he did :tongue10:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I would respond to this, but I'm on vacation time. :headphne:

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
where'd you get this? the ENTP one is wrong as hell.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
where'd you get this? the ENTP one is wrong as hell.

im willing to make edits! i do not claim to be an expert...this is a JOKE.

i only know one confirmed ENTP IRL...if he were in charge it would be like the inmante running the asylum...he'd be the President of OIL CORP who would want to get into the drilling one day...go deliver the company mail himself the next day (with some crazy inventive twist of course)...

if he were the President of the US, he would want to be the president who gets to be a US marshall one day, a judge the next etc..... he would be the leader masquerading as one of the inmates.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
im willing to make edits! i do not claim to be an expert...this is a JOKE.

i only know one confirmed ENTP IRL...if he were in charge it would be like the inmante running the asylum...he'd be the President of OIL CORP who would want to get into the drilling one day...go deliver the company mail himself the next day (with some crazy inventive twist of course)...

if he were the President of the US, he would want to be the president who gets to be a US marshall one day, a judge the next etc..... he would be the leader masquerading as one of the inmates.

ah, well, since it's your creation, then i can be much more forgiving.

i'm not sure what the edit would be, but i do know this:

i don't go out of my way to be in a leadership role if it means i'll have to be married to it afterwards, unless it's something worth committing myself to for a long time. if it is, then i take control if necessary, no problem.

and, it's because i usually try to avoid long drawn out leadership roles that i'm so aware of being in one. it's too much of a conscious decision when it happens to not be aware.

maybe that'll help.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All of them are.

What is this crap?

geeze guys... just having some fun! if you dont like em, or think they are wrong...well please edumacate me! write your own damn ones then! :D

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i did try to educate you! but, i'm not going to do it for you. i didn't start this project; you did.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i did try to educate you! but, i'm not going to do it for you. i didn't start this project; you did.

no you're fine. i can take the heat. :D if its wrong. its wrong. ill learn. it all started from hearing the ENFJ described as:

its like they are in charge, but they care....

and in my mind i thought "ENTJ - they are in charge, but they dont care" hahahaa

like many things i share with the world, it might of been best to keep in my head :( hahaha

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
no you're fine. i can take the heat. :D if its wrong. its wrong. ill learn. it all started from hearing the ENFJ described as:

its like they are in charge, but they care....

and in my mind i thought "ENTJ - they are in charge, but they dont care" hahahaa

like many things i share with the world, it might of been best to keep in my head :( hahaha

i'm trying to help you. not because i think you should keep it in your head, but think if you're gonna give it a try, then it should be honed and as correct as possible.

by all means, explore it until it begs you to end its life.

>_<

MBTI Type
INTP
It's okay that this is poorly done. So is psychology.
Edit: Not saying I could do better with either at this point.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's okay that this is poorly done. So is psychology.
Edit: Not saying I could do better with either at this point.

VICTORY OF THE BEST KIND:
winning by default :D

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I don't know about the INFP one. I can be a completely dominate leader soemtimes, when I really know what I'm doing and have any idea. Sometimes it gets to the point people don't want to work with me, sometimes it gets to the point people want to work with me because it will get done. We do have Te, after all ;)

I'd say "INFP: we're better leaders than you'd think"

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know about the INFP one. I can be a completely dominate leader soemtimes, when I really know what I'm doing and have any idea. Sometimes it gets to the point people don't want to work with me, sometimes it gets to the point people want to work with me because it will get done. We do have Te, after all ;)

I'd say "INFP: we're better leaders than you'd think"

I have a habit of forgeting that other people do not share my wierdness and the humor i see in patterns. the INFP one is mainly humorous to me because the banana is sad. As in, you read the ENFP one and its a dancing banana, then you read the INFP one right after and its the sad banana lol. I realize that not every INFP is sad etc.... this is admittedly not an accurate or politically correct thread :doh:

again. i realize no ones is really "accurate"...i mainly did them to humor myself...and i basically had a moment where i forgot "oh ya, 75% of what i laugh at, no one else gets"

.....i swear that its to my advantage though...cuz then i can easily see when the ENFJ im eyeing laughs at a joke she obviously doesnt get/isnt funny, then she probably likes me :) :devil:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
hahahaha xDDD

I go with the puppet master xDD

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
I liked it, BC. :)

Some people have the stick jammed pretty far up.

I liked it too! And I got the banana sequentiality - it vastly amused me. :D

Also, the more I look at it, the more I like this emoticon -> :azdaja:

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I have a habit of forgeting that other people do not share my wierdness and the humor i see in patterns. the INFP one is mainly humorous to me because the banana is sad. As in, you read the ENFP one and its a dancing banana, then you read the INFP one right after and its the sad banana lol. I realize that not every INFP is sad etc.... this is admittedly not an accurate or politically correct thread :doh:

again. i realize no ones is really "accurate"...i mainly did them to humor myself...and i basically had a moment where i forgot "oh ya, 75% of what i laugh at, no one else gets"

.....i swear that its to my advantage though...cuz then i can easily see when the ENFJ im eyeing laughs at a joke she obviously doesnt get/isnt funny, then she probably likes me :) :devil:

Hahaha, bold part is true for sure :laugh: