• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] Fe types how do you do on this test? What method do you use for it? (Other types too)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I get 28/36.

It makes sense to me, though that someone with Fi would be better at this test. Isn't Fi all about being able to internalize emotions, and empathize with others, experiencing them in a subjective, and personal way, where Fe is more objective about emotions, and more oriented towards influencing emotions rather than internalizing them?

Empathy requires N over any other function. Fi users might be on average easier to react emotionally than some other types, but its not the Fi aspect playing a role there, its the emotion that comes from being able to intuit what the other person is experiencing.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well mirroring of emotions is usually associated with Fe.

Mirroring is a function of intuition. Fe is a rational function..

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?

I believe you're right here. But I believe that task also requires a lot of thinking in form of concentration and patience.

I did first 2 instantly wrong when I tried just to gut it out. After I concentrated I got almost all right. Some I did answer just in a gut way after losing my patience. But to be really sure of answer I believe concentration and patience are of up most importance.

I didn't know some words so I kind of couldn't guess some of them

I was having the same problem. I google translated them. Talking about double concentration and patience.

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I believe you're right here. But I believe that task also requires a lot of thinking in form of concentration and patience.

I did first 2 instantly wrong when I tried just to gut it out. After I concentrated I got almost all right. Some I did answer just in a gut way after losing my patience. But to be really sure of answer I believe concentration and patience are of up most importance.

I was having the same problem. I google translated them. Talking about double concentration and patience.

I was too lazy :/ Usually I am not that lazy but I didn't want to take too much time on it as I didn't want to overthink x) I tend to overthink all the time to see if there is not another meaning... Could it be another emotion? SO I just got with my first impression

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
29/36. I'm surprised I scored that high. I actually think I'm pretty bad at reading facial expressions. I'm much better at intrapersonal emotional awareness -- I know what I'm feeling, but I can have trouble picking up on what others are feeling, and sometimes I even project my feelings onto others. Maybe Fi with underdeveloped Pe has a tendency to do this.

There aren't enough in people in this thread to form decent sample sizes, but so far it looks like FJs (especially INFJs) are scoring the highest, which doesn't surprise me.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
23/36

Most of them I could eliminate one or two possible answers but after that it was alot of guesswork.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
34/36 purely on instinct, afterwards I picked the closest word. That places me in second position behind [MENTION=10654]Noon[/MENTION] who has the unfair advantage of her predilection for fours; who as we all know communicate through tears using a form of Morse Code.

Seriously though I doubt this is type related, it’s just a useful trick. As they say if you want to know if someone is lying watch the eyes; people never seem to learn to lie with those.

W

WhoCares

31/36, interestingly the ones I got wrong were the famous faces I recognised. When I didn't recognise the person I was able to tell their facial cue.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll try and explain. When I feel things, they can over or under fire. I'll feel things long after I should, or not at all. Things that shouldn't trigger a response, such as a loud noise or w/e can make me feel very stressed, anxious, and need to leave the room. Even scared in some cases. Sensory input can be a bit uncomfortable but I've learned to adjust. Granted, I learned a few weeks ago that I have Bipolar II which colors this some, but my psychatrist said they mostly separate. I'm antsy with physical touch still. It can either freak me out, or be very comforting. I also will feel emotions that I have no idea what they are. They are this mishmash of things that I somewhat grasp at, but articulating it fails to capture it. My emotions can also turn into almost purely physical sensations, and disconnect from the initial thoughts that triggered it, rendering me at a big deficiency to mentally sort out my feelings. Over time things (usually) even out and go away.

Wow interesting o_O

My emotions are much simpler, I just have a few and I just simply feel them "as is". I think it's pretty instinctual stuff

Empathy requires N over any other function. Fi users might be on average easier to react emotionally than some other types, but its not the Fi aspect playing a role there, its the emotion that comes from being able to intuit what the other person is experiencing.

Hm well never heard that take/opinion before. Guess this is one of those cases where it's pointless to equate any functions with other stuff.

I also used a lot of concentration :)

There aren't enough in people in this thread to form decent sample sizes, but so far it looks like FJs (especially INFJs) are scoring the highest, which doesn't surprise me.

The INFJs are cool yeah lol

Not sure about other trends, it seems a bit inconsistent.

Seriously though I doubt this is type related, it’s just a useful trick.

Very much possible.

Superlove

MBTI Type
INFJ
I got 22/36 this was really hard to do though....but it's no surprise I can never tell what people are feeling or whatever I'm really bad at that...