INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I got 32/36. My ENFP sister aced it.
    Solitude
    Comes just as it goes
    Goes as just its umbra
    Comes

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
    ― Albert Camus

4w5/5w4/1w2, Neutral Good, RlxAI

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx
    Socionics
    INFp

I get 28/36.

It makes sense to me, though that someone with Fi would be better at this test. Isn't Fi all about being able to internalize emotions, and empathize with others, experiencing them in a subjective, and personal way, where Fe is more objective about emotions, and more oriented towards influencing emotions rather than internalizing them?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    89?

30/36 I think that might depend more on intuition and intelligence. But I think I do have a good Fe. And I don't know how one could explain how he knows the right answer.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Thanks for the responses & data.

Interesting...

The INFJs score best?

@Noon haha like how you put it, "slipping into their shoes". Well that's what I called emotion-mirroring. I didn't use conscious cues, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PaperFromThePress View Post
    I get 28/36.

It makes sense to me, though that someone with Fi would be better at this test. Isn't Fi all about being able to internalize emotions, and empathize with others, experiencing them in a subjective, and personal way, where Fe is more objective about emotions, and more oriented towards influencing emotions rather than internalizing them?
    Well mirroring of emotions is usually associated with Fe. With use of such mirroring, I don't experience them as personal, it's just simple "copying". In that sense the treatment of the emotion sounds more objective, yes. I can't say much about influencing of them, you'd have to ask a xxFJ about that I guess

@Hard did I hear that right? You had aspergers as a kid and "grew it out"?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by infinite View Post
    Hard did I hear that right? You had aspergers as a kid and "grew it out"?
    Well, that's how I experience it anyway. A psychologist told my mother that I had it, and it explained my weird behavior and social daftness. I outgrew it because it really don't get in the way of my life, and I'm actually rather socially adept now. I do have a bit of oddness about of me that appears at time, and I process emotions oddly, but outside of that it's not something that's easy to tell. I guess another way to put is I manage it quite well.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Well, that's how I experience it anyway. A psychologist told my mother that I had it, and it explained my weird behavior and social daftness. I outgrew it because it really don't get in the way of my life, and I'm actually rather socially adept now. I do have a bit of oddness about of me that appears at time, and I process emotions oddly, but outside of that it's not something that's easy to tell. I guess another way to put is I manage it quite well.
    Ok yeah you ENFJs are such special animals, you can deal even with Aspergers :P

Mind me asking what's odd about your emotion processing?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by infinite View Post
    Ok yeah you ENFJs are such special animals, you can deal even with Aspergers :P

Mind me asking what's odd about your emotion processing?
    I'll try and explain. When I feel things, they can over or under fire. I'll feel things long after I should, or not at all. Things that shouldn't trigger a response, such as a loud noise or w/e can make me feel very stressed, anxious, and need to leave the room. Even scared in some cases. Sensory input can be a bit uncomfortable but I've learned to adjust. Granted, I learned a few weeks ago that I have Bipolar II which colors this some, but my psychatrist said they mostly separate. I'm antsy with physical touch still. It can either freak me out, or be very comforting. I also will feel emotions that I have no idea what they are. They are this mishmash of things that I somewhat grasp at, but articulating it fails to capture it. My emotions can also turn into almost purely physical sensations, and disconnect from the initial thoughts that triggered it, rendering me at a big deficiency to mentally sort out my feelings. Over time things (usually) even out and go away.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    yupp

26/36

I've taken this before so I felt like i was cheating.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

I got 27/36 I didn't know some words so I kind of couldn't guess some of them (I answered the unlikely to the one I didn't know the word as I didn't want to get some rights without knowing it) :/ I guess I can't really read expression ^^' and I still don't know if I'm a Fi or a Fe :/

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

15/36

I found that very hard personally. I just guessed on most of them.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.