User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    yupp

If they think you are not superior if you're an N they call you a S. it doesn't matter, but I know I'm not ISFP. it's fucked up. N and S has nothing to do with how good/smart/superior of a person you are.
    also if you read the frame line test, a lot of people who type as n and some of those have called me an s scored better than me on it. yet I'm the S and they're the N
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington

Quote Originally Posted by applebite View Post
    There has never been an S-dominant society, bar enclaves of monks and schools of physicists.
    What's the prevailing attitude in your society? Would you explain more about your reasoning?

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Nah, I really don't see that happening anymore either. Both sensing functions are discussed here without being slighted. If anything Ne gets a bad rap for being Ni's spazzed out insufferable step brother. But maybe I'm sensitive to that given my type. :p
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    Does this really still happen? I can't remember the last time I saw this on TypoC. Maybe on PersonalityCafe.
    It's toned down a lot in the past few years, but it's still around. More from NFs and NTs glorifying themselves, and/or assuming things about Sensors (especially re: critical thinking and intelligence), than from explicit dissing.

You could say it's moved from open discrimination to microaggression. But I think a lot of the main offenders have either moved on from the forum, or have been converted. So it's not so bad.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    It's toned down a lot in the past few years, but it's still around. More from NFs and NTs glorifying themselves, and/or assuming things about Sensors (especially re: critical thinking and intelligence), than from explicit dissing.

You could say it's moved from open discrimination to microaggression. But I think a lot of the main offenders have either moved on from the forum, or have been converted. So it's not so bad.
    Proof or it didn't happen...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

You could say it's moved from open discrimination to microaggression.
    That, and I think the main victim of stereotyping and bashing online are the ExFJs (Fe-doms are still seen as sheep, hypercritical mothers, two-faced, manipulative, etc). But combine that with the microaggressions against S types, it's no wonder this place and other forums are ESFJ-deprived.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Proof or it didn't happen...
    Check out any thread that tries to link intelligence with type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    That, and I think the main victim of stereotyping and bashing online are the ExFJs (Fe-doms are still seen as sheep, hypercritical mothers, two-faced, manipulative, etc). But combine that with the microaggressions against S types, it's no wonder this place and other forums are ESFJ-deprived.
    Yeah I agree. Fe-doms seem to be the victims of the most open discrimination on this forum. Most everything else is micro.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Check out any thread that tries to link intelligence with type.

Yeah I agree. Fe-doms seem to be the victims of the most open discrimination on this forum. Most everything else is micro.
    Hmm, I guess it didn't happen then.

Hm. I haven't noticed, but maybe it's the same as not noticing subtle structural racism because you're white. I guess you and other Sensors are better fit to judge.

I like you guys, anyway. When our traits complement each other, I usually prefer hanging out with Sensors. I mentioned my ESFJ best friend who's more grounded and clear-headed than I am, but still able to Ne the fuck out with me.

IF THIS IS HEAVEN THEN I'M BAILING OUT

Research also reveals that most gifted adolescents are intuitive, as opposed to the general population, most of (w)hom (70%) prefer sensing (Gallagher, 1990; Hawkins, 1997; Hoehn & Bireley, 1988; Mills, 1983; Myers & McCaulley, 1985a, 1985b; Olszewski-Kubilius & Kulieke, 1989; Williams, 1992). Since intuitive types are better at abstraction, symbols, theory, and possibilities, they outperform sensing types on aptitude tests. For example, when MBTI types of 3,503 high school male students in a college-preparatory curriculum were compared with the students’ IQ scores, all intuitive types had higher scores than sensing types (Myers & McCaulley, 1985b). Also, Delbridge-Parker and Robinson examined the MBTI preferences of 72 gifted junior high students who were finalists in the Duke Talent Identification Program and found that the gifted students showed strong preferences for intuition (75%).
    Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's...

Intuitive type descriptions may have been sugarcoated or exaggerated, but so may sensor type descriptions be...
    @The Great One, could you please make a comparison of one intuitive type description and one sensor type description and put forward how one is exaggerated and the other isn't...or how one is mentioned as mundane/common/ordinary and the other as extraordinary?

ex·traor·di·nary adjective : very unusual : very different from what is normal or ordinary... are intuitives extraordinary (eccentric) or not?