• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A quick test

tsumatachi_san

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello. So, I'd like to conduct a quick test. I'm working on a theory and any input you can give me would be great.

(I apologise for the rubbish quality photos, I don't have a scanner at the moment and my webcam isn't great. Also, don't focus on anything but the shapes - the writing at the top is from a reading comprehension exercise and has nothing to do with the test.)

Below is a shape.
2014-05-15-084447.jpg

Now, I'd like you to choose three of the numbered shapes below to construct it.
2014-05-15-084503.jpg

Please post your answers below. Once I've got a good sample size, I'll explain what this is about.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

(is that what you want) I don't get what this does. is it to see how many people will take a test online?

Alea_iacta_est

Saw this on PerC, are you the same creator?

L

LadyLazarus

wolfy

awsm

tsumatachi_san

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Actually, b, d, and f were all correct in the top bit. It was from a reading comprehension activity on the other page. The arrow is because 'special characters' referred to the numbered shapes. The Japanese doesn't matter, so don't worry about it.

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram