User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Lightbulb What type are you, and what flaw/sin do you struggle with most?

For example, I am ENTP, and all my life the hardest thing for me to overcome has been pride. Pretty much anything I view as me doing something wrong leads back to pride. I was talking with my INFJ (best)friend about this, and she said she didn't struggle so much with pride but rather more like insecurity and low self esteem and such, and fear of not being accepted and such, and most of the flaws she found in her actions or personality or things that made her upset ended up leading back to insecurity.
    So, I was wondering, what type are you, and what personality flaw do you struggle with in your life? If you can't figure out, think about times where people made you upset. Generally fights have problems on each side -- how did you contribute to the fight? What personality flaw could you trace back to this action?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Sloth. I do a damn good job at hiding/faking it though.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Quote Originally Posted by Carbarrawr View Post
    For example, I am ENTP, and all my life the hardest thing for me to overcome has been pride. Pretty much anything I view as me doing something wrong leads back to pride. I was talking with my INFJ (best)friend about this, and she said she didn't struggle so much with pride but rather more like insecurity and low self esteem and such, and fear of not being accepted and such, and most of the flaws she found in her actions or personality or things that made her upset ended up leading back to insecurity.
    So, I was wondering, what type are you, and what personality flaw do you struggle with in your life? If you can't figure out, think about times where people made you upset. Generally fights have problems on each side -- how did you contribute to the fight? What personality flaw could you trace back to this action?
    Hello! I would say that for me personally it is cowardice, both when standing up for myself and defending others. This is likely not something that distinguishes INFJs in general, though. On the other hand, on the few occasions when I actually helped someone in immediate distress (semi-unconsciously figuring out the odds of self-destruction re altruistic behaviour) I felt extremely good inside and proud. Could be my inferior Se that every now and then overrides everything. I'm better at this when I'm low and everything seems hopeless, because then my self-preservation (sp in the enneagram so/sx/sp) falls too.

Edit: Especially when in this mode, which temporarily takes away all anxiety - some sort of chemical thing:
    "And carrying this absurd logic to its conclusion, I must admit that that stryggle implies a total absence of hope (which has nothing to do with despair), a continual rejection (which must not be confused with renunciation), and a conscious dissatisfaction (which must not be compared to immature unrest). Everything that destroys, conjures away, or exorcises these requirements (and, to begin with, consent which overthrows divorce) ruins the absurd and devalues the attitude that may then be proposed. The absurd has meaning only insofar as it is not agreed to." The myth of Sisyphus (Albert Camus)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by Geonat View Post
    Hello! I would say that for me personally it is cowardice, both when standing up for myself and defending others. This is likely not something that distinguishes INFJs in general, though. On the other hand, on the few occasions when I actually helped someone in immediate distress (semi-unconsciously figuring out the odds of self-destruction re altruistic behaviour) I felt extremely good inside and proud. Could be my inferior Se that every now and then overrides everything. I'm better at this when I'm low and everything seems hopeless, because then my self-preservation (sp in the enneagram so/sx/sp) falls too.

Edit: Especially when in this mode, which temporarily takes away all anxiety - some sort of chemical thing:
    "And carrying this absurd logic to its conclusion, I must admit that that stryggle implies a total absence of hope (which has nothing to do with despair), a continual rejection (which must not be confused with renunciation), and a conscious dissatisfaction (which must not be compared to immature unrest). Everything that destroys, conjures away, or exorcises these requirements (and, to begin with, consent which overthrows divorce) ruins the absurd and devalues the attitude that may then be proposed. The absurd has meaning only insofar as it is not agreed to." The myth of Sisyphus (Albert Camus)
    You know, I love the really friendly feel so many INFJs such as yourself puts off :-) But that's very interesting... I need to study the Jungian functions more. They seem really, really fascinating. (Also, I like your quote, "It is difficult to know thyself." Very true. It's so difficult to discover all about yourself, makes you wonder how much more there is to learn about the people around you..)

Flaw?

LadyLazarus

ISFP and I struggle most with envy and wrath.

Also, I struggle with not setting opossums on fire whenever I see them. *[gracefully]convulses*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

INFP - and my greatest flaws are wrath and sloth (equally).
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

ENTP and my greatest flaw are other people
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Sloth, envy and gluttony. In that order.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    Sloth, envy and gluttony. In that order.
    Envy comes from a bad self-confidence.

Sloth and gluttony I dont know what this means
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]