• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What type are you, and what flaw/sin do you struggle with most?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
- Envy (if you are referring to LONGING which is type 4 envy) - this is pervasive to the point where I didn't even realize it until I thought it through for a long time. But once I saw it, it was beyond obvious and pervasive.

The ones I notice more readily
- Lust - I have written for years "lust is the root and route of all evil" - and I am referring to lust exactly the way it is meant for type 8.. objectification, conquest, thirst to fill the emptiness etc; not just sexual lust and desire, which I would associate more with SX
- Pride
- Avarice

I'm 7-fixed quite clearly but I don't relate to gluttony as directly as I do to lust & pride, and even avarice which is my wing. Even if I decide I'm actually a 4w3 (still loosely on the table), I'd still have to say that avarice stands out more to me.

The only argument for gluttony being HUGE for me is if by gluttony, you mean "desire." I don't desire lots of things but I REALLY REALLY fucking want the things I want, obsessively. If that's "gluttony" then put that one up there with lust.

Arent there no men in the states who can help you with that lust problem? I mean I know a lot of woman and even the very lustful ones dont talk so much about sex. What happened over there? Did they all finally become nerds or religious ?

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
Arent there no men in the states who can help you with that lust problem? I mean I know a lot of woman and even the very lustful ones dont talk so much about sex. What happened over there? Did they all finally become nerds or religious ?

Plenty of men in the states.
I've had my wild days.
At this point I want union of mind/body/spirit

So I stay single & wait for someone who can awaken all of them.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Plenty of men in the states.
I've had my wild days.
At this point I want union of mind/body/spirit

So I stay single & wait for someone who can awaken all of them.

Never wait. Life is what happens, while you are busy making other plans. Waiting puts you in the line of waiters and nobody wants a waiter

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
Never wait. Life is what happens, while you are busy making other plans. Waiting puts you in the line of waiters and nobody wants a waiter

Let me rephrase -

I'm not exactly "waiting." I'm dealing with some roadblocks.. very directly.
Relentlessly.

G

Ginkgo

Interesting to see how the vices of the enneagram don't always follow suit with personal sins/flaws.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My worst one is the worst of the bunch: sloth, the vice that gives all the others their staying power (I think lust is a virtue, by the way). If I weren't so slothful, I'd probably have a boyfriend by now (I've let so many attractive guys slip by because I was too lazy to put in the necessary effort to bring a relationship to fruition) and would not be taking 7+ years to finish this 4-part book series. I could go on and on; suffice it to say that practically every problem in my life can be credited to sloth.