User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    Meow
    Enneagram
    :0) so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Gluttony and envy tie for first place, followed very closely by sloth, though sloth is more outwardly apparent.

"Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high.
    Then life seems almost enchanted after all."
    - Vincent van Gogh

johari/nohari

infp 4w5 ?w? 9w? so=sp>sx

MBTI
    ISFP

ISFP possibly ESFP here. Gluttony and lust. When I was younger I had issues with overeating and even now there's a tendency to overdo things. I think a lot of this is just related to being very emotional and trying to suppress or deal with my emotions. I love colors, glittery things, overdone and large things etc. Anything that seems like an expression of joyfulness, ebullience, and desire to make things more pleasant and happy for others. I'm not saying neon flashing colors constantly, but stuff that in my mind exudes warmth and emotion. So if I make you cupcakes, they are going to be all out and presented with tons of frilly packaging and fanfare. I feel guilt about this. Fight against this tendency cause it's wasteful and not very green. It's frivolous. Lust shows up in having a hard time with monogamy and being chronically aroused and way too kinky. I'm always fighting a very hedonistic nature.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Lust, wrath and vanity.

#sxproblems
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Envy, lust and avarice...probably wrath too, what the heck.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so

Timidity
    "There are so many things to battle, why fight yourself?" ~The Thieves

"A fickle heart is the only constant in this world." ~Turnip-Head

~ Melancholic - 70%Si/65%Te/55%Fi/55%Ne - Trainee Regiment ~

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

- Envy (if you are referring to LONGING which is type 4 envy) - this is pervasive to the point where I didn't even realize it until I thought it through for a long time. But once I saw it, it was beyond obvious and pervasive.

The ones I notice more readily
    - Lust - I have written for years "lust is the root and route of all evil" - and I am referring to lust exactly the way it is meant for type 8.. objectification, conquest, thirst to fill the emptiness etc; not just sexual lust and desire, which I would associate more with SX
    - Pride
    - Avarice

I'm 7-fixed quite clearly but I don't relate to gluttony as directly as I do to lust & pride, and even avarice which is my wing. Even if I decide I'm actually a 4w3 (still loosely on the table), I'd still have to say that avarice stands out more to me.

The only argument for gluttony being HUGE for me is if by gluttony, you mean "desire." I don't desire lots of things but I REALLY REALLY fucking want the things I want, obsessively. If that's "gluttony" then put that one up there with lust.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Lust (for kicks...for stuff that gives you a rush of dopamine, serotonine or adrenalin, be it sexual or something else)
    Pride

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Carbarrawr View Post
    For example, I am ENTP, and all my life the hardest thing for me to overcome has been pride.
    ENTP as well. Maybe pride. I can be very hard on myself if I'm not being "successful" in the world's eyes.

But yeah,sloth, lack of motivation. I think ENTPs have a high dietary need for stimulation, more so than most types. Whether it be interesting convos or new experiences. So if you exhaust those resources of stimulation or can't seem to find new ones, you can be in a world of hurt, coupled with lack of motivation.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    ISFP possibly ESFP here. Gluttony and lust. When I was younger I had issues with overeating and even now there's a tendency to overdo things. I think a lot of this is just related to being very emotional and trying to suppress or deal with my emotions. I love colors, glittery things, overdone and large things etc. Anything that seems like an expression of joyfulness, ebullience, and desire to make things more pleasant and happy for others. I'm not saying neon flashing colors constantly, but stuff that in my mind exudes warmth and emotion. So if I make you cupcakes, they are going to be all out and presented with tons of frilly packaging and fanfare. I feel guilt about this. Fight against this tendency cause it's wasteful and not very green. It's frivolous. Lust shows up in having a hard time with monogamy and being chronically aroused and way too kinky. I'm always fighting a very hedonistic nature.
    I think everyone should love you just the way you are (and they probably do secretly if not publicly). You spread happiness and love and doing yourself a favor at the same time. This monogamy thing is just a fanatic cultural thing and is not a sin or flaw in itself. Just make sure to be clear and honest about it with your partners from the beginning or something like that :-)

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

INTJ - Pride - "...satisfied sense of attachment toward one's own choices and actions"

Embrace the possibilities.