User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    N/A sp
    Socionics
    N/A

I don't get along well with most E types, maybe it's just the way they have always treated me, tried to make me an E...

I find Sensors funny to talk to but can never really hold a conversation
    INFJ
    9w1 sp "The Dreamer"
    New here with little knowledge of what any of this means
    New opportunities
    New ways of thinking

Introverted 100%
    Intuition 73%
    Feeling 87%
    Judging 56%

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I am going to add another type actually, which kind of contradicts what i said before: unhealthy INFJs.

To elaborate: I am talking about some of the INFJs who you encounter on the internet, on some sites over half of them would fall into the category of "unhealthy" IMO though it isn't that bad here. There are some really nice, warm and well rounded INFJs who I have met on and especially offline, who have none of the problems I'm mentioning. But on every typology related site I've been on, I have seen INFJs who have shown Stasi tendencies, trying to expose people as "fakes" for not following the party line, or INFJs holding hardcore leftist views which as a guy is seriously off-putting (though INFPs are even worse in this respect).

Has anyone else noticed this? It's not that I dislike the type itself, I actually thought I might be an INFJ for a while (due to my Ennegram, and some other factors), but the internet seems to bring out the worst in people...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    N/A sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I am going to add another type actually, which kind of contradicts what i said before: unhealthy INFJs.

To elaborate: I am talking about some of the INFJs who you encounter on the internet, on some sites over half of them would fall into the category of "unhealthy" IMO though it isn't that bad here. There are some really nice, warm and well rounded INFJs who I have met on and especially offline, who have none of the problems I'm mentioning. But on every typology related site I've been on, I have seen INFJs who have shown Stasi tendencies, trying to expose people as "fakes" for not following the party line, or INFJs holding hardcore leftist views which as a guy is seriously off-putting (though INFPs are even worse in this respect).

Has anyone else noticed this? It's not that I dislike the type itself, I actually thought I might be an INFJ for a while (due to my Ennegram, and some other factors), but the internet seems to bring out the worst in people...
    I'm just hoping I don't fall into category, btu I have noticed this a little bit
    INFJ
    9w1 sp "The Dreamer"
    New here with little knowledge of what any of this means
    New opportunities
    New ways of thinking

Introverted 100%
    Intuition 73%
    Feeling 87%
    Judging 56%