User Tag List

First 12345 Last

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    I don't take issues with introverts, but of all the people I butt heads with the vast majority of them are introvertsm it is just different thought processes, and the way I resolve conflict doesn't go over well with the ones I do butt heads with and there is still unresolved problems. Of the people I butt heads with the common theme is passivity, beating around the bush, unwillingness to voice their opinions directly, and not listening (i.e. doing the same thing despite it being wrong). I rarely meet extroverts that I cant at least even out with.
    Interesting, I dislike those things too. Maybe strong Fe? I think introverts prefer to take more time to internally process conflict while resolving it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I agree but I'm talking about the types that happen more often.
    I realize that you're looking for patterns on disharmony, but there's a bigger picture than type alone. I believe that chemistry is something more difficult to grasp than how cognitive functions interact. Sorry if I went on a tangeant.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    I don't take issues with introverts, but of all the people I butt heads with the vast majority of them are introvertsm it is just different thought processes, and the way I resolve conflict doesn't go over well with the ones I do butt heads with and there is still unresolved problems. Of the people I butt heads with the common theme is passivity, beating around the bush, unwillingness to voice their opinions directly, and not listening (i.e. doing the same thing despite it being wrong). I rarely meet extroverts that I cant at least even out with.
    This what I'm referring to, thank you. I wasn't saying I butt heads with all ENTJs just that out of other types there's a higher probability
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Eluded_One View Post
    I realize that you're looking for patterns on disharmony, but there's a bigger picture than type alone. I believe that chemistry is something more difficult to grasp than how cognitive functions interact. Sorry if I went on a tangeant.
    I realize that. But what I'm talking about is probality between you and certain types. I know I can butt heads with any type. Just it happens more often with ENTJs. I know there's other factors
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Stansmith

None. Although I've known some shitty ExTP's. It's usually the shameless, napoleon-complexed ones that bother me.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Blatant hatred is usually felt from female ESTP's mostly. They seem to view me as weird and weak.

Some (not all) female ESFJ's can be cut throat. I think they view me as weird and socially inept.

Competitiveness often sensed from female ESFP's. But otherwise we're friendly and cordial. Generally have a lot of similarities and communicate easily and in a fun manner. Maybe that's what inspires the jealousy.

Over time with other ISFP's. Male and female. But it's never outright hatred. More like, we get in tifts and get annoyed with one another, then we're cool again the next day.

And I've had a couple of female IxTJ's of some sort dislike me for reasons I couldn't discern. Three in particular who I place in the INTJ category, but was never close enough to really know. I think they see me as bubbly in an obnoxious sort of way and self absorbed.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Any type refusing to check in with reality makes me want to rip my hair out (and then their throat).

But in general, TPs because our line of thinking is so different. More ITPs than ETPs.

When there is an ITP I do get along with though, that relationship is very special.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I realize that. But what I'm talking about is probality between you and certain types. I know I can butt heads with any type. Just it happens more often with ENTJs. I know there's other factors
    The question is more difficult to answer than I previously had thought. Which is strangely ironic, since I find myself butting heads almost every other day with at least one person. I guess it's become so routinely normal, that it's just another day at the ball park.

For example: I have this ENTJ friend that I've known since grade school. We see each other every week or other. He's always trying to convince me that his way is better than mine, and I have to consistently remind him that it's my choice, let me do it my way. What makes matters worse is when he's convincing me to do things he wouldn't even do himself. His famous words are,"do what I tell you, not what I do". I usually respond by saying it sounds more like the anthem for hypocrites anonymous.

As you can see, it's my own fault, he's trying to teach me something and I'm trying to teach him something in return (which is not to teach me anything). And I'm dumb enough to play along.

If I had to choose the types I butt heads with, and not necessarily do not get along with would be: ENTx, ESTP, xSxJ (except ISTJ, I'm usually in compliance with them). Butting heads sometimes keeps matters from getting mundane.

I guess I'm a masochist, after all. Which explains everything.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

ExTx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    ExTx
    Oooh, more for me then. Gimme an ET 8 sp-first/second and I'll wife him up.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so