• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What a typical date looks like with each type

badger055

Permabanned
INFJ: I'm a vegan and the illuminati exists. You can do anything you want to me by the way.
ENFJ: I'M ENTHUSIASTIC!! PEOPLE!! LOVE!!
ENFP: I live in a sparkly magical world that looks like my little pony. In my world I already have an ideal version of what my relationships should look like. This is more of a casting call than a date.
INFP: I like to cosplay and I'm really weird and I don't even live in the same dimension as you. But I'm really kinky. Also I want to be a kindergarten teacher.
ISTJ: I'm basically a robot. Are you impressed with how clean I am?
ESTJ: Would you like to clean stuff for our date? By the way I'm an asshole.
ISFJ: I like to have fun - within the confines of rules. Please no jay walking.
ESFJ: My whole life is my family and my many jobs. I care too much about social status and birthdays.
ESTP: Lets make this date quick I got another date in an hour.
ISTP: I like you today but I don't know about later. I'm more secretive than a spy organization good luck trying to understand me.
ESFP: I like travel, music, dancing, selfies. I'm basically a variation of miley cyrus.
ISFP: I like art, photography, writing, fashion, game of thrones, food. I have no marketable skills that actually make money so please make more money than me.
INTP: Do you like sonic the hedgehog?
ENTP: Do you like magic? What about arguing?
INTJ: I am a prominent member of many internet forums. Also SCIENCE.
ENTJ: I am ambitious and I have many plans for the future. I probably make more money than you.

edit: changed the enfp one

Last edited:

Permabanned
INFJ: I'm a vegan and the illuminati exists. You can do anything you want to me by the way.
ENFP: I like to travel. That's my whole personality.
INFP: I like to cosplay and I'm really weird and I don't even live in the same dimension as you. But I'm really kinky. Also I want to be a kindergarten teacher.
ESTJ: Would you like to clean stuff for our date? By the way I'm an asshole.
ISFJ: I like to have fun - within the confines of rules. Please no jay walking.
ESFJ: My whole life is my family and my many jobs. I care too much about social status and birthdays.
ESTP: Lets make this date quick I got another date in an hour.
ISTP: I like you today but I don't know about later. I'm more secretive than a spy organization good luck trying to understand me.
ESFP: I like travel, music, dancing and taking photos. I'm basically a variation of miley cyrus.
ISFP: I like art, photography, writing, fashion, game of thrones, food. I have no marketable skills that actually make money so please make more money than me.
INTP: Do you like sonic the hedgehog?
ENTP: Do you like magic? What about arguing?
ENTJ: I am ambitious and I have many plans for the future. I probably make more money than you.

L

LadyLazarus

:shocking:
Creepy accurate.
I actually just started watching Game of Thrones a few days ago too...

The having no marketable skills part is painfully true.Why can't I just get rich by sitting here?:boohoo:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not going to claim dates with me are the bee's knees, but they don't involve me trying to prove how much of a robot I am. Or cleaning (cleaning up after the meal?)

badger055

Permabanned
I'm not going to claim dates with me are the bee's knees, but they don't involve me trying to prove how much of a robot I am. Or cleaning (cleaning up after the meal?)

Too bad robots don't come installed with a sense of humour.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Well, crap. Maybe I'm not an INFJ. I like a nice rare steak and I am not a Sub. I don't know if the Illuminati exists. I mean, I think rich people have way too much political power, but I am not sure they are that organized and unified. Wouldn't they have competing interests at least part of the time?

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

That would be ENFP.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I'm really not all that well travelled outside of the holidays I had as a child, travelling around Asia (which is where I lived). :shrug:

This is pretty funny though. Time to find some INFX's (not that I wasn't already). :happy2:

That would be ENFP.

Yeeep.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ

Chop busted, fellow adult, chop busted. :cry:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Internet forum participation is the least of the accomplishments/activities I would mention, assuming I trusted the other person with information about myself at all.

badger055

Permabanned
I'm really not all that well travelled outside of the holidays I had as a child, travelling around Asia (which is where I lived). :shrug:

To be honest I haven't had much experience with ENFPs in real life for some reason. They must know to avoid me somehow. Probably scared.

Internet forum participation is the least of the accomplishments/activities I would mention, assuming I trusted the other person with information about myself at all.

Always lead with internet forum participation it turns people on.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
enfp needs more psychoanalysis

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Yeah, but if you're going by dumb stereotypes.. Which is the entire basis of this thread. :blush:

It is, why is it that ENFPs are always associated with So subtype. People are only good against boredom. :D

How did it come that you're in the extro-club as well?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sonic sucks, but I once had a pretty good conversation about Final Fantasy with an INTP female.

Didn't get laid though. Go figure...