First 1234 Last

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

ENFP: I like to travel. That's my whole personality.
    nope! wish i were better traveled, but that's definitely not a main topic with me.

it's more like, let's try a lot of topics until one or two stick. then...we hang out there there to see how deep it can go.

and yes, i'm enthusiastic. but not like the ENFJs i know. i like to let things kinda happen rather than directing them with whatever i'm excited about. i'll let my enthusiasm loose after the the initial 'getting to know you' stuff is established.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Enneagram
    9w8

INFJ: I'm a vegan and the illuminati exists. You can do anything you want to me by the way.
    I'm not a vegan. I can not only eat meat. I can shoot it and show you how to skin it and clean it. I can tan the hide and make mocassins out of the skin...no joke. I have homemade ones. I do my own beadwork, too. I can trap and track, too. Apparently you've never dated a hillbilly INFJ.

I don't really care about the illuminati, except for using it when I write certain characters.

And you can't do anything you want to me. I know where every pressure point in your body is and I can kill you with my pinky finger if I don't like where you try to put yours. I am a professional knife fighter, have a second degree black sash in Bagauzhang, and will not hesitate to scoop your eyeballs out with my thumbs, so no...you can't do anything you want to me. Don't mistake an INFJs politeness for submissiveness or weakness. And above all, don't assume that one ever "needs" you.

I'm sorry that I'm grumpy. I just had an INFP for breakfast and I'm having a little indigestion. He didn't taste all that good. Kind of bland.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INXp

ACTUALLY, as an INFJ, I usually go for the 10 lb. steak. I have a protein in some shape or form with EVERY meal. And the illuminati is a crock of shit. I believe that there is a "power" the controls everything, but Satan worshipers that make signs whenever they see each other? BS.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    enfp needs more psychoanalysis
    Ok

ENFP: I live in a sparkly magical world that looks like my little pony. In my world I already have an ideal version of what my relationships should look like. This is more of a casting call than a date.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Ok

ENFP: I live in a sparkly magical world that looks like my little pony. In my world I already have an ideal version of what my relationships should look like. This is more of a casting call than a date.
    ouch.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Ok

Hahahaha accurate though

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Kind of bland.
    Must have been a 9.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    Must have been a 9.

LOL!

Might have been. I should've checked, but you know, he was a whiny little feller and I just got tired of listening, so the only EMPATHETIC thing to do was put him out of his misery. I'm sure he's in a much better place now
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

"ISFP: I like art, photography, writing, fashion, game of thrones, food. I have no marketable skills that actually make money so please make more money than me."

lol that was too good

Stansmith

INTJ: I am a prominent member of many internet forums. Also SCIENCE.
    NTP.