• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What types have you mistyped as?

badger055

Permabanned
INTP was the only one I mistyped as. Then I went to post in their forums and almost immediately they were like you are not INTP.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP the first time, which is probably why I wasn't interested in MBTI until a few years later when INFP came up on a more casual test. I rarely get any other result.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESFP
2w3
sx/so

*adds another to the list*

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
INTJ, couldn't decide which of the two I was for a while as they fluctuated in tests I did in the past. I always thought I was more INTP but I thought maybe I just wanted to identify as an INTP and wasn't seeing how I was probably an INTJ.
Never really got results outside of INTJ/INTP though, except for once I got an INFJ but that was pretty far off imo. But yeah I never believed I was anything outside of INTx. More recently a pretty shitty test suggested ISTP which is so much bs.

cm81

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
INTP then INFJ. I've also briefly considered ISFJ, ISTP, INFP, ISFP, INTJ, ENFJ and ENTP, but some of those weren't too seriously considered.

For enneagram I've considered mainly 5, 6 and 9 and sometimes 1. I'm not definite what my real enneagram is.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP - I mistook Fi+Te for Ti, which I think is fairly common for IxFPs new to Jung/MBTI.
Type Five - I tested as 5w4 and could relate to the intense introversion and curiosity of that type.
Type Four - Common mistype for INFP Nines. I do relate to a lot of the Four's traits, but I overestimated how prominent they are in my personality.

Then I read the Type 9 description. It felt like truth had suddenly taken corporeal form and punched me in the gut as hard as it possibly could, and I haven't questioned my Nine-ness since.

Ha, I was mistyped when I wrote this. The list has gotten a little longer:
INFP (And I overestimated my level of introversion.)
sp/so
936/963
946/964
937/973
(Though I don't really consider my past tritypes mistypings because I'm don't believe that it's fixed the way MBTI and core Enneagram types are. My own experience, at least, is that different trifixes seemed like the best fit at different times in my life. I've remained sure of my core type, but how much I relate to the other eight fluctuates. Not sure how true this is for people in general.)

Raffaella

bon vivant
I mistyped as ISFP, then I decided on INFP then I switched to IxFP.

As for enneagram, I thought I was e5 briefly before switching to e9. Instinctual variants, typed as all of them before I settled on so/sx.

Tritypes:

I've remained sure of my core type, but how much I relate to the other eight fluctuates. Not sure how true this is for people in general.

I relate to this. I've found it hard to determine my tritype since I see myself in all at different periods of my life. I think it's because I'm e9.

Geonat

ISFJ INTP INFJ.

ISFJ (soc ISFp) best guess:

Ego: SiFe (dom aux of ISFJ)
Superego: NiTe (dom aux of INTJ)
Super-id: NeTi (dom aux of ENTP)
id: SeFi (dom aux of ESFP)

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I relate to this. I've found it hard to determine my tritype since I see myself in all at different periods of my life. I think it's because I'm e9.

Yeah, it makes sense that e9s would be more likely to relate than other types - we tend to have pretty fluid senses of self.

velveteen

Senior citizen
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP & INFP

Bunny

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9?
ENFJ and INFP.

N was always clear to me, but I did spend some time considering F vs T.