User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Thread: Shadow Type

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    lol what?

I didnt outright reject it, i have been studying the theory(and used to believe in it) for quite a while..

Sounds like typical INFJs ego side of things, not the shadow side.

FeSi

That never happened to come in one package, but im more free to bring my NeFe on the surface with people who i can be more free with, Ne comes out easier, but Fe requires more. Basically i start to act more ESFJ/ENTP/ENFP like

To cut out all the years of writing about my fantasies and just focusing on typological development, balancing better between Ti-Fe axis and trying to let go of too much Ti analysis when its not needed.
    Describe them literally not function-wise...

Sent via Tapatalk

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Describe them literally not function-wise...

Sent via Tapatalk
    I dont care enough to waste too much time to this
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    I dont care enough to waste too much time to this
    That also gives me an ISTPish vibe from you... Thanks...

Sent via Tapatalk

I want my account deleted
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

It's threads and comments like this that bring me back to the possibility that @yeghor is participating on this site as a satiric performance art piece. Seriously, the thought has occurred more than once.

*waits for mistyping comment*

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

by this logic my shadow type would be istj.

When stressed I tend to get really quiet and just kinda turn into a zombie. At the same time I can also become hypervigilant and always be super stressed out over the rules.

LadyLazarus

Aaaah no that would mean my shadow type would be ESFJ, nonononono.

I much prefer ENTJ as my shadow,I can see it a lot more too when I'm under stress(I become very cold, serious, stark barking out orders, and I become very very smug when arguing, like I'm just playing with the other person and I already know the outcome or something. So basically I get into "all business" mode.), I never see ESFJ at all, I'll pass on this theory thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Werebudgie View Post
    It's threads and comments like this that bring me back to the possibility that @yeghor is participating on this site as a satiric performance art piece. Seriously, the thought has occurred more than once.

*waits for mistyping comment*
    What's your blissful ideal WB? Which ideal/personality do you aspire to? Do you aspire to be a champion/saviour of people?

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    by this logic my shadow type would be istj.

When stressed I tend to get really quiet and just kinda turn into a zombie. At the same time I can also become hypervigilant and always be super stressed out over the rules.
    Does it hold true for your innermost desire? To be super tight with money or something else like an ISTJ? When with trusted ones do you sheepishly act like ISTJ? Is your type ESTP or ISTP though?

Sent via Tapatalk

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

What's your blissful ideal WB? Which ideal/personality do you aspire to? Do you aspire to be a champion/saviour of people?

Does it hold true for your innermost desire? To be super tight with money or something else like an ISTJ? When with trusted ones do you sheepishly act like ISTJ? Is your type ESTP or ISTP though?

Sent via Tapatalk
    Im estp. not the happy go lucky e7 kind, Im better at being a fun sponge. Im extremely tight with money because I am an entrepreneur in a phase of my life where every action is calculated.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    Aaaah no that would mean my shadow type would be ESFJ, nonononono.

I much prefer ENTJ as my shadow,I can see it a lot more too when I'm under stress(I become very cold, serious, stark barking out orders, and I become very very smug when arguing, like I'm just playing with the other person and I already know the outcome or something. So basically I get into "all business" mode.), I never see ESFJ at all, I'll pass on this theory thanks.
    Tsunderes, does your deep, innermost desire correlate with ENTJ shadow, to be stronger than everyone else, to subjugate others to your will...? Do you daydream about it? If not, what do you daydream about when you phase out of present?

LadyLazarus

Tsunderes, does your deep, innermost desire correlate with ENTJ shadow, to be stronger than everyone else, to subjugate others to your will...? Do you daydream about it? If not, what do you daydream about when you phase out of present?
    To be stronger than everyone else; most definitely yes.
    To subjugate others to my will; under stress, yes, not under stress, no.

I mostly daydream about becoming great and admirable, successful, notorious, unlike any other, strong enough to crush those who have wronged me, I also daydream about love the other half of the time.