First 8910111220 Last

Thread: Shadow Type

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Perhaps Ti is assisting Ni in giving form\structure to what Ni perceived...making it more tangible...

After perspective shifting and analysis, Ni-Ti finally locks on a distinct perspective though...which makes it appear as rigid\stubborn...
    Ti starts forming definitions, which tend to be overly subjective, and entrap the looper's mind within them.

By contrast, INTJs get entrapped by a feeling or value judgment (Fi).

Ni-Ti loops require external feedback to break or reinforce...Thanks anyway though...

Appealing to my good nature and care for the welfare of others, eh?

Heh, smart move.

Well, here's the thing: there are various versions of it.

What was once a primitive, somewhat unconscious version used to be, "I WANT ALL THE MONEYZ, AND ALL THE WOMYNZ, AND ALL THE POWERZ!"

Now, I'm not saying that lowly, primal, instinct is not still down there.

But I am far more conscious of how much it's there now.

The more refined, elevated version of it, towards which I'd like to strap the energy (libido) from that less noble, more Id-based drive, and help take me to my more noble, more Super-Ego-based drive, would be "I'd like to change the world for the better. To amass the power and resources such that I can make things better for all living beings on Earth."

It gets more specific than that - as in, how I'd like to do it, and what I'd like to do - but that is the generalized version.

Very übermenschlich, as one might imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post

But I am far more conscious of how much it's there now.

The more refined, elevated version of it, towards which I'd like to strap the energy (libido) from that less noble, more Id-based drive, and help take me to my more noble, more Super-Ego-based drive, would be "I'd like to change the world for the better. To amass the power and resources such that I can make things better for all living beings on Earth."
    Thanks...

Can't decide if this is more like ENTJ or ENTP...

Will respond more later on...

Sent via Tapatalk

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Okay

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Our heart's true desire is more about something\someone that we fantasize ourselves as, something\someone that we are not but hope to be one day, something\someone that brings blissful tears to our eyes when we fantasize about it coming true...

It's how we are actually inside...what sleeps within us to hopefully awaken and sprout one day when\if it finds fertile soil...Whatever it is, it's so blissfull that even dreaming about it happening fills us with hope and warmth...

I imagine our normal selves (our type) to be just a protective crust around that inner seed, keeping it safe from external hazards...The seed is where our true desires lie dormant...

It's our raison d'etre...
    Well I've never experienced blissful tears...it's really hard to relate to these emotions: warmth and blissful. Sorry.

Anyways, I guest I just want to be accepted and have a sense of belonging. I always attributed me not having those things to inferior Fi.

I guess belonging could possibly relate to Fe....

It feels far fetched to say that my aspirational role is Fe. That's my Devilish role.

Fi is my Aspirational role.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Ok, so I repped you this already, but I'm just gunna post it here, because people are clearly getting confused, and the spreading of this kind of misinformation is problematic:

"technically, the shadow type is your anima/animus, or the two inferior functions - what ur talking about is the 'opposite personality' - I used to use the same terminology, but it is wrong"
    Thank god someone could clear that up.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Thank god someone could clear that up.
    We are running in circles..

Is this twilight zone?

Sent via Tapatalk

Very übermenschlich, as one might imagine.
    Based on a quick glance at wiki Übermenschlich sounds more about strengthening of society on a more individiual by individual basis...

A society of superhumans...if you will...

The alternative proposed, the last men, sounds like a more relaxed and dependent version...hence I believe the latter is more about creating some kind strongly connected collective entity (like Gaia, which I also align with) whereas the former sounds to me to be more about a loosely tied society made up of super humans...like that of Khan in Star Trek?

If this is true, you may be more aligned towards ENTJ in terms of your ideal?

To that end please check the animated series Evangelion...It contains similar psychological themes...You'd love it I presume...

Sent via Tapatalk

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Based on a quick glance at wiki Übermenschlich sounds more about strengthening of society on a more individiual by individual basis...

A society of superhumans...if you will...

The alternative proposed, the last men, sounds like a more relaxed and dependent version...hence I believe the latter is more about creating some kind strongly connected collective entity (like Gaia, which I also align with) whereas the former sounds to me to be more about a loosely tied society made up of super humans...like that of Khan in Star Trek?

If this is true, you may be more aligned towards ENTJ in terms of your ideal?

To that end please check the animated series Evangelion...It contains similar psychological themes...You'd love it I presume...

Sent via Tapatalk
    Definitely more towards the former.

The latter sounds like some sort of collectivist hive mind, like the Borg, or something, and I do not like.

Neither option expressed fully captures my vision, though.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Also, I'm not certain where you're going with this, but I do have the feeling that your methodology is flawed.

Also, I'm not certain where you're going with this, but I do have the feeling that your methodology is flawed.
    Based on the "assumption" that your shadow "in the jungian sense" is ENTJ, the theory proposed herein would suggest that your MBTI type is INTP...

Another point to check would be the type of women that turns on your primal instincts, i.e. your anima...

An IxTP would be drawn like a magnet towards Fe-dom women i.e. ExFJs, whereas an INxJ would be drawn towards Se-doms, i.e. ExFPs...

And what I mean by "drawn" is the kind of sexual attraction that makes you drool over...that drives your prinal side i.e. "id" crazy...

Does that mean anima is related to "id" ?

And flawed how?

Sent via Tapatalk