• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why is everyone an INFJ nowadays?

G

garbage

:thumbup:

I'm beginning to understand why people don't post their type ;)
It's why I'm reluctant to do so, at least.

That, and/or people's perceptions of a particular type hilariously differ so much that to label oneself is kinda meaningless.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My mom is ENFJ, am I more special than the rest of you now?

Wait, I have a special snowflake complex? Time to change my type to INFJ. :D

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Quite literally,every other time I look at the type label thing under someone's profile it says INFJ.Everywhere I look there's an INFJ,I can't take a swing in the dark without hitting one.Seriously,it's wall to wall INFJ's,I feel like I have those 4 letters tattooed on my eyes or something.

Freddy Krueger?INFJ.
Florida?INFJ.
That orange sitting in the fruit bowl?INFJ.
Your grandma?INFJ.
Banana flavored gum?INFJ.(as well as disgusting)
My grandma?ESTP probably,since she's a drug dealer...she'll fuck you up.

Anyway,you get the point.

In all seriousness though,I am highly skeptical of the blatantly unrealistic number of INFJ's on this website,that is to say,there's just no way everyone of those people is an INFJ;I believe they are mostly either INFP's who want to be the special snowflake of MBTI,or very confused ISFJ's(who also want to be the special snowflake).
Even though the internet is bound to attract more N's than you would normally see in real life,so to speak,I still find it very hard to believe that even a typology website would attract this many INFJ's,being that INFJ's are said to make up roughly 1% of the entire population.

What did that 1% just multiply itself by 10 and then flood straight into this website or something?

Frankly,I have no idea where I am going with this,it just makes me angry that so many people seem to be perfectly alright with using a tool meant for self-discovery/self-improvement to feed their own egos,to the point of being willing to lie to themselves.

Incoming identity crisis...landing...riiiiiiight....

Now.

:(

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
.... wait for it...

<---- *** A, witch hunters. Oh, yeah! I am THE special snowflake, ninnies :rock:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
.... wait for it...

<---- *** A, witch hunters. Oh, yeah! I am THE special snowflake, ninnies :rock:
so my friend was complaining about wanting instant graticifaction about something, so I was like "I'll give you instant gratification!" and then I flashed her

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
.... wait for it...

\

lol amar, i am changing my type to infj too #rageagainstthemachine #solidarity

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:yesss: :rock::rock::rock: :solidarity: :hifive:

:fullload::wizfreak::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::beathorse::beathorse::beathorse:

:blowkiss:

That's, right, INFJs love themselves some emoticons :cool:

Didn't know that, huh!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh god, more INFJs than I can handle...I can sense them all piling up.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dunno :shrug:

How does it feel to NOT be THE snowflake, hmmm? :coffee:

Sincerely,

THE Snowflake.

Terrible! I am so ordinary and unimportant! Don't look at me at all...here I'll hide into this box -----> THE Box

brown_cardboard_boxes_isolated_on_white_1340881621.jpg

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Terrible! I am so ordinary and unimportant! Don't look at me at all...here I'll hide into this box -----> THE Box

brown_cardboard_boxes_isolated_on_white_1340881621.jpg

I've been talking about the box for a month, and finally some one recognizes the box