• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why is everyone an INFJ nowadays?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In my eyes, each person has an inner diva that should be allowed to shine :blowkiss:

Besides, people seem to insist on calling me that and it is the stereotype for the 4- I might as well own it :rock:

Lastly...what happens when you bring a bundle of special snowflakes together? That's right - the creation of a breathtaking winter landscape :wink:

Well I like to add some oil on the canvas

^ You seem to very badly want my attention.

:coffee:

example of INFP going all Fi-dom. Implosion waiting to happen.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They all freeze together and become an homogeneous cold static mass? :rly???:

B51_Snowflakes_3.jpg

:smooch:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Eh, I considered being an INFJ, but I realized that I'd be more "special" as an ESTJ. Rebelling against the system by becoming a part of it.

;)

ESTJ is the new INFJ

I find it amusing how the most common type, ISFJ is just one letter away from the least common type, INFJ. I suspect alot of the mistyped INFJs are really ISFJs.

Last edited:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
have you been to florida? florida is no way in hell INFJ

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
sweet I just changed my type to infj before I got here

hey everybudayyyy

G

Ginkgo

With the cataclysm of crap that was the INFJ Doorslam Thread, it wouldn't surprise me if a whole entourage of INFJs joined, feeling the need to make some corrections.

The power of having the right incentive...

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
With the cataclysm of crap that was the INFJ Doorslam Thread, it wouldn't surprise me if a whole entourage of INFJs joined, feeling the need to make some corrections.

The power of having the right incentive...

I regret that I was one of the fake INFJs to post in that very thread.

I still can't understand how this is some special behavioral phenomenon unique to INFJs. My ISFJ mother has "door slammed" plenty of people out of her life, as have my ISFP wife, my INFP friend, and myself.

It's just one more special little stereotype of a trait to mislead more people into mistyping themselves as snowflake unicorns.

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Can already tell you're not.

And no, my post had nothing to do with yours.
LOL and why is that? how much do you really know about me? is it the smilies, is it the grammar, is it the obnoxiousness? :blush: I have done experiments on this on other sites and I swear on everything online typing can't work because the minute you start acting hyper and adding emoticons to your dictionary you are labeled ENFP (not talking about you here), and the minute you type dryly you become some kind of thinker. text does not have a personality :wink:

anywayyy, I think it's impossible to tell what type someone is unless you see them IRL

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I regret that I was one of the fake INFJs to post in that very thread.

I still can't understand how this is some special behavioral phenomenon unique to INFJs. My ISFJ mother has "door slammed" plenty of people out of her life, as have my ISFP wife, my INFP friend, and myself.

It's just one more special little stereotype of a trait to mislead more people into mistyping themselves as snowflake unicorns.

Doorslamming is obviously not unique to INFJs.

That whole thread is a joke. Nothing but circle jerking, perpetuating stupid stereotypes.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I was driving home tonight, and I saw this flash in the sky. It seemed to have mythical significance to me, and I feel like my very personality has changed somehow. :thinking:

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I was driving home tonight, and I saw this flash in the sky. It seemed to have mythical significance to me, and I feel like my very personality has changed somehow. :thinking:

image.php

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
that's sort of funny - i'd say those who reframed their understanding of typology to retype themselves because the previous one made them look bad... are a lot more likely to be INFJs.
Mane, you knew one INFJ primarily online and you craft yourself the expert? You need to wake up , have a moment of intellectual humility and acknowledge that you really don't know Jack-shit.

I'm done coddling people who are hyper-rational, emotionally stunted, hyper-controlling and manipulative who fancy themselves expert onn subjective systems based on minuscule sample sizes that seem more signifant than they are because of personally irrational feelings based on experience.

Such people need to take on the true nature of a perceiver and actually listen and learn something new for a change.

The INFJ is the champion of the underdog. There was never a time I was more determined to dig in my heels and identify as INFJ as when you and others started bashing them. What you are describing sounds waaaaaay more like the subjective side of the NTP who requires an internally rational explanation for everything and must internally play and distort when external reality comes onto conflict. Ti-Ne is about theory construction and adaptation. Ni is intuitive, fluid, speculative, peering over the precipice, knowing without conscious analysis, core concepts applied with fluidity, glimpsing the vast expanse, acknowledging deep uncertainty. I have lived with INTPs for 20 years, and spent five years on INTP forums. You can be a real mess whitewashed with distorted but internally logical and consistent explanations for you deep irrationalities. Quit projecting.