• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why is everyone an INFJ nowadays?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Seriously,how the hell can people stand lying like that to themselves,just to feel special?

:shrug:

I thought I was INFJ for a while, but I never felt particularly special or unique about it. Nor do I feel that way about being INTP. If anything, I feel even less special and brilliant when I read how intelligent and ingenious INTPs supposedly are, then look at myself and see someone who isn't particularly brilliant or unique and is circling the drain of failure.

Booger Cop

MBTI Type
IXXX
Frankly,I have no idea where I am going with this,it just makes me angry that so many people seem to be perfectly alright with using a tool meant for self-discovery/self-improvement to feed their own egos,to the point of being willing to lie to themselves.
Ah but don't you see that most of what you are doing here is ego driven? I don't get the impression that you care much at all about self-discovery or self-improvement.

I'm not interested in INFJ mistypes though. I am however interested in how you type. I usually frequent personalitycafe and the INXX, enneagram forums over there. Came to register for this forum because of this thread. You seem like a enneagram 6.

L

LadyLazarus

Ah but don't you see that most of what you are doing here is ego driven? I don't get the impression that you care much at all about self-discovery or self-improvement.

I'm not interested in INFJ mistypes though. I am however interested in how you type. I usually frequent personalitycafe and the INXX, enneagram forums over there. Came to register for this forum because of this thread. You seem like a enneagram 6.
Not really,I'm not doing this to feed my ego in any way at all,it was just a rant,nothing more nothing less.Just voicing my opinion(an unforgivable sin,I know),I don't give a crap if you agree or disagree or even comment,I just needed to get it out that's all.I'd be happier if you'd all quit trying to bite my head off and let it die(getting tired of this bull).I now regret ever starting this piece of shit thread.I'm never posting while under the influence of anger again.:dry:

Then you've got the wrong impression,I came into this for self-discovery/improvement,its the ultimate challenge!
I just want to become the best possible person I can be is all,I want to know everything about myself,especially the bad things so I can fix them.
For me,this is what life's about,growing,struggling to become a better person.I cannot understand how someone would rather ignore the bad things and therefore become stagnant is all,just to feel good about themselves.To put it bluntly,fuck that,that's no way to grow,where's the fun in that?

But ok,you obviously know me/my motivations best right?;)
I just wish others would do the same,but in the end to each his own.

I'm no one to type anyone,I'm just going off common sense here;note how I did not point fingers and say "blahblahblah is not an INFJ!",it's because I don't think I have the necessary understanding to do so,and I'm totally ok with admitting so.However it's rather common sense that there is no way there would be this many people of the supposed rarest type.

For me?You shouldn't have.;)

What makes you say so?I have considered 6.
w5 or w7?

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

[MENTION=20868]tsunderes[/MENTION]

Do you even spacebar? :thinking:

Booger Cop

MBTI Type
IXXX
Not really,I'm not doing this to feed my ego in any way at all,it was just a rant,nothing more nothing less.Just voicing my opinion(an unforgivable sin,I know),I don't give a crap if you agree or disagree or even comment,I just needed to get it out that's all.I'd be happier if you all quit trying to bite my head off and let it die(getting tired of this bull).
You don't need to tell me you don't give a crap. I just assume so. I do as I please too. I give my opinion and it's up to the person whether they listen to it or not. I just want to express myself.

You don't think you are doing this to feed your ego? Rants are some of the most ego driven things I've ever seen. If you say so. Everyone does something to feed their ego though. If you identify with an enneagram type, then you are admitting to exactly this.

What makes you say so?I have considered 6.

You give me the impression of someone with a strong super ego. I didn't really say much of anything and you are already reacting in a way that thinks people are trying to bite your head off. You make it a point that you don't care if anyone agree or disagree. There's this critic inside of you. It's as if you are arguing with it. It comes across to me, a stranger from the outside, like an extreme reaction.

There are certain patterns I notice of certain types. Type 6 is the one that tend to want to have everything fair. They are egalitarian. They are more fixated on this than other types. Your post style and reactions just remind me so much of people I knew back in perC. Both friends and random posters.