User Tag List

First 414950515253 Last

LadyLazarus

ARGH! Why do all the new people keep reviving this?! I get it, you're all(somehow) actual INFJ's ok? I don't even give a shit anymore!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4x3

Because I was looking for information on the different types, because that's why this forum exists, and it's public and open to "newcomers". If you don't want to read the posts, you don't have to, ya know? Is there a type that's a huge, angry spaz on the internet (type HASI)? Because that seems to be the type of about 50 percent of the people on these forums. Relax, yall.

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by four View Post
    Relax, yall.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    This.

Probably the same reason why there are so many "INTPs" too.
    Hi, I just figured out who you are. I watched your INTJs lol video and loled myself to pieces. INTJs is one of my favorite types. So I love observing them. Have to say you nailed it. Where the H did you find that tone of voice lol. That backwards head shake just conveyed so much of one flavor of their attitude. Nice little acting there.

I've seen them both to do the law by decree=as long as it's the label I apply that is all that matters shtick (spelling?).

Thanks for that!!!!

Must be some kind of interaction of functions but I always look the other way when I see them do this. It never bothers me. Because I always see their strength at the same time, probably because I've only met awesome INTJs so far. And there is this weird magic that if you say it is a certain way, sometimes it becomes that way. It's almost the same as fake it till you make it.

I've been appreciating the appearance of an extroverted sensor to the mbti discussion scene. Very refreshing as you have a very "observant" angle on the whole thing.
    So thank you for the videos.

MBTI
    INFJ

I quite enjoyed this too, I'm prone to blunt humor, which often times no one gets.. a few INTP friends.. and although many others may type me as INFP...
    I'm superbly Ti.. you know for me... I dont want to be rare or whatever.. but it certainly does explain why my personality doesnt fit.

If I hadn't met my INFJ friend 8 years ago, I would not have been able to balance myself so well, when we met he was twice my age and we go through the functions together in cycle experiencing things the same... i have never had such a mutual experience... I seem to never be in alignment with anyone... BUT when I dated an INFP it was close... but still certainly not the same, the difference provided excitement and perspective growth.

But I will tell you... those INFP's are my favorite, I really wish I could be more like them... because arent they the real Ideal?? Ahh if I wasnt so grounded.

I'm a hopeful, Ideal person coming from a circumstance... but to just be so hopeful and not have to train yourself?? Its beautiful. I love it. Give me an INFP man... and please.. don't let him change his mind.. this time.. Because I will never :/

Quote Originally Posted by Feline View Post
    Hi, I just figured out who you are. I watched your INTJs lol video and loled myself to pieces. INTJs is one of my favorite types. So I love observing them. Have to say you nailed it. Where the H did you find that tone of voice lol. That backwards head shake just conveyed so much of one flavor of their attitude. Nice little acting there.

I've seen them both to do the law by decree=as long as it's the label I apply that is all that matters shtick (spelling?).

Thanks for that!!!!

Must be some kind of interaction of functions but I always look the other way when I see them do this. It never bothers me. Because I always see their strength at the same time, probably because I've only met awesome INTJs so far. And there is this weird magic that if you say it is a certain way, sometimes it becomes that way. It's almost the same as fake it till you make it.

I've been appreciating the appearance of an extroverted sensor to the mbti discussion scene. Very refreshing as you have a very "observant" angle on the whole thing.
    So thank you for the videos.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

In honor of LadyLazarus, I bring you...
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    nnn
    Socionics
    INFJ None

INFJ are always looking for places they can belong.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

This is an interesting thread. I do think a lot of INFJs are mistyped. I also think INFJs in general are attracted to forums like this. So are INFPs, INTPs, and INTJs.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes tooweird liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I admit, it is curious to me how everyone has at least one infj ex and several infj friends. And everyone's mother was an overbearing enfj. I can't really talk, as I type as an infj and really do feel settled that I am one after meeting others. Also my mom is definitely an enfj. But numbers wise I can't account for it.
    Likes labyrinthine liked this post

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    ARGH! Why do all the new people keep reviving this?! I get it, you're all(somehow) actual INFJ's ok? I don't even give a shit anymore!
    It's because you are LadyLazarus. It is your destiny to be continually resurrected.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    Likes fidelia, ESFJ, Forever liked this post

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink: