User Tag List

First 26343536373846 Last

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    If I've learned anything from this site, it's that half of everybody is just a bunch of poseurs. S masquerading as N, ESFJs as ENFJs, ENTJs as ESTJs, ISTJs as INTJs, ESFPs as INFJs, ISFJs as INFJs, INFPs as INFJs, ENTPs as INFJs, ESFJs as INFJs, ISTJs as INFJs, ESTJs as INFJs.. the list just goes on and on.
    We're all actually ESFJ's.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    We're all actually ESFJ's.
    I mean, probably. Everyone on this site just hates that side of themselves and wants to repress it, because their mothers are all ESFJs and they resent the overbearing blah blah etc Fe something

Everybody just plain ol' hates the Fe-dom mother, but they really want to be a particular Fe-aux. I guess?

But they're not allowed to be. You wanna be in a group representing 1.1% of the population? Too bad, you have to settle for another group that represents a whopping 2.3% of the population. Cry about it. I know that I cry for you.

Yeah, I don't think that many think that it matters to anyone. At all. Until we get some electrodes strapped to our heads and have slapped images of our brain activity on an EEG record, there's virtually no evidence to go on and very few damns to give.

MBTI
    yupp

I mean, probably. Everyone on this site just hates that side of themselves and wants to repress it, because their mothers are all ESFJs and they resent the overbearing blah blah etc
    you caught me
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    no Ive met sfps who attach emotions to random shit like pillows and whatnot.
    Pillows have feelings too,looking at people abusing their kindness just makes me want to burst into tears.

At least pay them for their services,like hookers.

LadyLazarus

I mean, probably. Everyone on this site just hates that side of themselves and wants to repress it, because their mothers are all ESFJs and they resent the overbearing blah blah etc Fe something

Everybody just plain ol' hates the Fe-dom mother, but they're just fine with the Fe-aux. In fact, they really want to be a particular Fe-aux, because it's twice as rare as some of the other, more represented types around here.

Until we get some electrodes strapped to our heads and have slapped images of our brain activity on an EEG record, there's virtually no evidence to go on.
    Agreed, no one wants to see themselves that way I suppose and actually my father is the ESFJ not my mom, which I find kind of hilarious, but yes that is still applicable,although I don't resent him,I don't exactly admire/want to be like him either...

Also,yes it's like once it's in aux,you're good to go you beautiful spirit whisperer you,but you better not have it as a dom function or else you are smothering and blahblahblah.

Yes,someone should really get on that.

MBTI
    INFJ

I get two vibes from just about every thread I've read in the past month:
    -One where you totally act your type and people are all "you're so quintessential xxxx".
    -One where you just say stuff and people are all "sure you're an xxxx?", "poseur", "people mistype themselves all the time".

I was gonna say a lot of people here are obsessed with typing everyone all the time, but then I remembered the name of this forum
    but anyway, there's typing and there's stereotyping.
    Eventhough you're bound to give away you're true nature in conversations sooner or later, doesn't rule out we all have our atypical quirks.

@garbage My mom's an ESFJ ! How did you know ? but you do have a point : when I'm around my mom I always try to tone down her Fe-dom, especially in public, otherwise it just gets embarrasing. She's capable of being invited in other peoples bedroom to have a look around, 2 minutes after meeting them for the first time. True story ! :p

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by miauwington View Post
    -One where you totally act your type and people are all "you're so quintessential xxxx".
    -One where you just say stuff and people are all "sure you're an xxxx?", "poseur", "people mistype themselves all the time".

I was gonna say a lot of people here are obsessed with typing everyone all the time, but then I remembered the name of this forum
    but anyway, there's typing and there's stereotyping.
    Eventhough you're bound to give away you're true nature in conversations sooner or later, doesn't rule out we all have our atypical quirks.
    You sure you're an INFJ?

A snowstorm is coming... Amargith's Avatar
    MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None

Yeah, that is getting annoying. Last time that happened, we decided to keep it to a single thread where you could voice who you thought was mistyped, to save the rest of the forum the hassle.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by miauwington View Post
    - One where everyone's all "You posted this? Huh, I didn't realize that someone of type xxxx could think that way. I learned something today. Thanks for sharing!"

Wait, no, that never happens.

MBTI
    INFJ

- One where everyone's all "You posted this? Huh, I didn't realize that someone of type xxxx could think that way. I learned something today. Thanks for sharing!"

Wait, no, that never happens.

I'm beginning to understand why people don't post their type